The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boulderingislife
Who’s the woman in your avatar? She’s gorgeous!

It’s Jodie Comer from the tv show Killing Eve :smile:
Original post by Fermion.
It’s Jodie Comer from the tv show Killing Eve :smile:

Will have to watch that TV show! Never watched it before. Thanks :smile:
Original post by boulderingislife
Who’s the woman in your avatar? She’s gorgeous!

Seriously mate I’m sorry for calling you a dumb ass
I’m panicking! I’m panicking!
If I rebook it could be months away, the ta told me I can do my test and not go to college as well
Ok so here's the thing. The most likely reason the college is not accepting your driving test is because you haven't been in much, so maybe they assume you're making excuses. Which of course you aren't, you legit have to go to the test, but they don't know that.I'd say reschedule it for now, and try to get your attendance sorted first and foremost. You can take a driving test anytime, but if you get kicked off the course that's it, so that's gotta be more important right now right?A lack of motivation is a key symptom of depression, and if you are feeling depressed or low in any way then in my experience the best thing to do is to talk to your tutors. Then they will see that you aren't just bunking and you genuinely have some mental health issues. If they are rude or inconsiderate about it, see your GP. The GP can give you evidence to give to your tutors that will help protect you so you can get the help you need without the pressure of being kicked off the course.That being said, if you feel in your gut that this isn't the right course for you, it's probably time for a change.I hope this is helpful anyway x
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous
I’m not seeing anyone and what about if I think driving is my priority

How will you afford to be able to drive if you can't get a job because you haven't got qualifications?

How old are you? Up to the age of 18 you are legally required in England to:

*stay in full-time education, for example at a college
*start an apprenticeship or traineeship
*spend 20 hours or more a week working or volunteering, while in part-time education or training
I don’t know what you are on about

They can give him the coursework to catch up on instead of being lazy.
I was anxious all night, stressing, worrying and sweating about this then I get to college and get treated like this, I don’t think it’s right.

It's not right that you are complaining about how you are being treated when you are the one not turning up to college because you can't be bothered...

GCSEs don’t mean everything, my mate has none and he’s driving about in Fiesta st

Is this an achievement to look up to?
Do your driving test, get thrown out out college, deliver pizza for the rest of your life. Sorted.
I know op is not making the best decision and this thread is old but everyone here seems to be getting really defensive
I know op is not making the best decision and this thread is old but everyone here seems to be getting really defensive

Some people are disrespectful disgusting people as well as keyboard warriors

Latest

Trending

Trending