Original post by TheAnxiousSloth
@Etomidate is that you on Anon? :giggle::rose:

😂
Original post by Anonymous
is he hot too?

he's a doctor. apparently.
You are on two benzodiazepines?!

i use them interchangeably. xanax is better for things like panic attacks. it hits in a different way, i guess. too bad about the short half life..
I presume, Ciel, you get the Xanax on a private script from your GP/psychiatrist.
You must have a very liberal GP. Those I work with would have kittens at a young person being on long-term diazepam, let alone 2 Benzos!
May I ask, out of interest, are you just on 5mg diazepam a day, or an 'as needed' dose?
Original post by Ciel.
😂

he's a doctor. apparently.

i use them interchangeably. xanax is better for things like panic attacks. it hits in a different way, i guess. too bad about the short half life..

ohhh doctor. am i late for my prostrate exam..?
Reply 43
I presume, Ciel, you get the Xanax on a private script from your GP/psychiatrist.
You must have a very liberal GP. Those I work with would have kittens at a young person being on long-term diazepam, let alone 2 Benzos!
May I ask, out of interest, are you just on 5mg diazepam a day, or an 'as needed' dose?

yeah. from my experience, nhs doctors tend to dislike benzos.
my shrink doesn't care, because i pay him. a lot. anyway, he knows that i'd have to get street benzos otherwise, so it's a lesser evil.
'as needed'... so, on my good days, i don't need to take them at all. also, i find that my anxiety/sleep issues have improved thanks to our new puppy. he keeps me busy.. and tired af, lol
If we're going by musicians, NOFX refer to klonopin in their Pharmacist's Daughter song. :tongue:

It's good too.
Original post by Ciel.
yeah, it's a side effect.

Gold.
Original post by 1st superstar
Asking the same question...

Anxiety medication. But some ppl take it recreationally.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Sabertooth
If we're going by musicians, NOFX refer to klonopin in their Pharmacist's Daughter song. :tongue:

It's good too.

It's known as clonazepam/Rivotril in the UK, and isn't used that much these days, (unless people have been on it for years and years) and mainly for epilepsy.
It's known as clonazepam/Rivotril in the UK, and isn't used that much these days, (unless people have been on it for years and years) and mainly for epilepsy.

I've been taking it for about 3.5 years not for epilepsy.
Reply 49
I have moderate to extreme anxiety depending on what's going on my life. Right now, I am incredibly anxious every day because of something happening in my personal life and new changes, but I know it's only temporary. It's hard to dissociate from the cause of my anxiety because I have to face it every day at work. My anxiety isn't psychological, I know it is a biological defect in my brain because i've had it since birth. Even as a baby/toddler, my mum's friends would tell her that there's something wrong with me because I was terrified of people who were not my primary caregivers. I would be too fearful to play with other children. I heard men's voices in my head that were not there, yelling at me to SHUT UP, so I became afraid of speaking. I would lie awake at night, 6 years old, terrified believing a man will climb through my window and kill me. I had panic attacks at school from the age of 5 years old, I was labelled a cry baby by my peers because of this. I had no childhood traumas so it must be biological.

i’m not sure i understand tbh. you say you feel incredibly anxious about work and your personal life. is a pill going to make you feel differently about it? are you going to be happy taking a pill and living in your current situation?

you need to tell your GP if you think it’s more than just generalised anxiety disorder and something beyond that. does your family have a history of mental health issues?
Original post by snoopydoopz
Buspar

Have never seen this prescribed in the UK
Reply 51
Only without a prescription and even then you're unlikely to have much done about it.

Either way because its addictive - same most drugs in the class.
Reply 52

Meh its not exactly not used that much, i got a script for it from the GP back in 2017 without any hassle. Found it somewhat more effective than Diazepam et al. in terms of not leaving you like a zombie all day.
Original post by Joleee
i’m not sure i understand tbh. you say you feel incredibly anxious about work and your personal life. is a pill going to make you feel differently about it? are you going to be happy taking a pill and living in your current situation?

you need to tell your GP if you think it’s more than just generalised anxiety disorder and something beyond that. does your family have a history of mental health issues?

Nah I actually happy with my how my life is right now. It's when I am alone at night that my mind starts playing up. Or when I have a day off work. I can't exactly meet up with friends or do a sociable hobby during this pandemic can I? :lol: I can't even travel to Monaco.
Reply 54
Original post by Napp
Meh its not exactly not used that much, i got a script for it from the GP back in 2017 without any hassle. Found it somewhat more effective than Diazepam et al. in terms of not leaving you like a zombie all day.

that's me basically 😂
Original post by Ciel.
that's me basically 😂

i love zombies 🧟*♂️ 💓
Reply 56
i love zombies 🧟*♂️ 💓

thanks, hun. a lot of people seem to.
Original post by Ciel.
thanks, hun. a lot of people seem to.

what do you mean?
Don’t know but I could do with some now!!

I only know one person who has it prescribed from GP, she’s an ex alcoholic so no idea how she got prescribed an addictive drug.
Original post by Bumble18
Don’t know but I could do with some now!!

I only know one person who has it prescribed from GP, she’s an ex alcoholic so no idea how she got prescribed an addictive drug.

benzos are used to help with alcohol withdrawal

Latest