BuenaRenna
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I’ve been researching about the LGBT scene of universities I’m applying to, but many seem to be from over a decade ago. I was wondering how is LGBT life at Warwick University? Is there a society/campaign? How is the gay nightlife?
Advertisement
xx-creampuff-xx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Im about to start at Warwick this year so obviously take this with a heavy pinch of salt, but there is a lgbt society (i believe its called pride) and from what i can tell they do host fairly regular events. But wherever you go its unlikely that there will be nothing and if there isnt, theres always tinder i guess. But dont let it cloud your judgement on where to apply to, sure, maybe let it be a deciding factor between two universities you really like but dont apply somewhere because it has a scene or avoid somewhere that doesnt. It might be easier to research this btw by looking at universities society pages aswell.
WarwickMaths281
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's a university man, you can't take a step without the LGBT stuff hitting you in the face. I'm sure it'll be easy for you to find something.
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (35)
15.84%
I'm not sure (8)
3.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (80)
36.2%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.81%
I'm not a current university student (94)
42.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed