Super_M8rio
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
To all those folks talking gap years to resit( actually sit lol), save money etc. Will u also be gyming. I’m taking the autumn exams and after I’m gonna go every day. Like is it possible to do a proper transformation if I go every day from nov to next October. Thanks and lmk if anyone else is aiming for this.
username5395306
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Possible but hard to achieve yiu won't get instant big etc it takes time, I do gym but it's not consistent as I have to spend my energy and time in other stuff so it's hard to say. Your body will transform but don't expect to get your dream body in a year it takes years and years
vickkyyxx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yeahhh me too but well I won't be going to the gym but rather exercise in the house and run as I have been doing for the past 5 months but I am also planning on saving money and hopefully go next year for a nice holidayyy :I
But anyways I do believe it that you can do it, I mean I saw some crazy transformations that people got in just on year but it takes effort of course
Last edited by vickkyyxx; 4 weeks ago
Super_M8rio
Rep:
?
(Original post by vickkyyxx)
yeahhh me too but well I won't be going to the gym but rather exercise in the house and run as I have been doing for the past 5 months but I am also planning on saving money and hopefully go next year for a nice holidayyy :I
But anyways I do believe it that you can do it, I mean I saw some crazy transformations that people got in just on year but it takes effort of course
Oh yh bro money is a must. I’m gonna earn and save as much from tutoring working etc. Plus proper gym 🤩
Super_M8rio
Rep:
?
(Original post by 7xm2)
Possible but hard to achieve yiu won't get instant big etc it takes time, I do gym but it's not consistent as I have to spend my energy and time in other stuff so it's hard to say. Your body will transform but don't expect to get your dream body in a year it takes years and years
How long do u reckon it will take. Especially cos after Oct in uni I probably won’t go as much so lose the one year gains.
username5395306
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Super_M8rio)
How long do u reckon it will take. Especially cos after Oct in uni I probably won’t go as much so lose the one year gains.
Deoebds in your goal most of the time it's around 5-7 years...
Super_M8rio
Rep:
?
(Original post by 7xm2)
Deoebds in your goal most of the time it's around 5-7 years...
Omg 7/9 years?!? That’s crazy. My aim is to just get Lean and put on muscle. Guess that’s everyone’s aim. I’m 70kg skinny fat now so need to change that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (45)
15.85%
I'm not sure (8)
2.82%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
35.21%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.41%
I'm not a current university student (127)
44.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed