Was I being groomed?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So like I’m 13 they’re 15 and they kept forcing me to do stuff with them like touching their private’s and other ereas, one time I felt uncomfortable with it and they went in this big mood with me and even went as far as sleeping on the floor so they didn’t have to look at me, it made me feel more awkward and uncomfortable. They kept trying to kiss with Tongue as well even though every time they did I pulled away but even then they’d cuddle into me and grab me so tight it actually felt as if I couldnt breath, one time I let go and they started crying and tried guilt tripping me and I remember them using self harm against me during arguments, I’m still affected by it, I feel gross sometimes thinking about it and like an ultra hate, I hate them that much that I can’t stop thinking about them
boulderingislife
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes that is grooming. Tell your mum. Or if you don’t feel comfortable, tell a teacher you trust in school. They have a duty of care to you and can contact social services/police for help. No one should be making you do the things you describe.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
2 yrs difference and both below the AOC is not enough to be classified as grooming imo

sounds more like sexual assault.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by boulderingislife)
Yes that is grooming. Tell your mum. Or if you don’t feel comfortable, tell a teacher you trust in school. They have a duty of care to you and can contact social services/police for help. No one should be making you do the things you describe.
Thank you, I’ve broken up with them now but I still feel so sick about it, should I still tell a teacher?
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you, I’ve broken up with them now but I still feel so sick about it, should I still tell a teacher?
If you feel it will help you then yes. He may not be old enough to be guilty of grooming but what he’s doing is harmful and if you want help to stop him or whatever you need then ask for it.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

What about my thankyou?

Despite asking a question, it seems like you've only made this topic to hear from people who agree with your grooming theory.
boulderingislife
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Up to you. Of he continues to harass you then 100%. He could Do the same to someone else so maybe you should?
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not grooming. Grooming is (NSPCC): "when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them."

That doesn't really sound like what happened, more like he just sexually assaulted you.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not grooming, he's around the same age and thus doesn't necessarily have that age power dynamic over you.

It's definitely abusive and clearly sexual assault, though.
boulderingislife
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Theloniouss)
It's not grooming. Grooming is (NSPCC): "when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them."

That doesn't really sound like what happened, more like he just sexually assaulted you.
Don’t see anything about the groomer needing to be an adult in that definition.
wastedcuriosity
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not grooming, but certainly sexual assault.
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by boulderingislife)
Don’t see anything about the groomer needing to be an adult in that definition.
That's true. Doesn't really make a difference.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by b03rgenocide)
Are you White

Are they Asian?

Police wont do anything. White lives dont matter after all.

They'll probably arrest you for being racist.

that was low dude...
karl.hennings
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I believe that you urgently need to share this with your family, do not be shy, they will understand and support you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (55)
35.95%
No (80)
52.29%
I don't know (18)
11.76%

Watched Threads