Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I went to a car dealership in Sheffield in the summer and it was amazing but it was so so good and it's made me realise a lot of things to be fair and a lot of things a lot of things in my life you ****ing changing I never thought a car event that would affect me like this like honestly just let me please explain why you being like this and why I am acting weird I’ve been feeling a bit down lately it’s just thing’s like how things are atm. If could start driving now I would literally like that no matter what like honestly I literally have not been happy without being able to drive, I do have my family to give me lifts that was very ****ing me to selfish of me to say I'm very sorry if you were offended by that but I think they would accept how happy would make me if I could drive and **** like. I'm really not happy living with not driving it’s not like I get judged for not driving it's just I just don't like the using public transport, I have tried walking, tried cycling and tried the bus but I hated them so much. My friends as well they are not into cars as heavily as me and I need to stop playing cars be my everything. It’s just things like that if I go to pub and I don't want to do other things that I currently use the bus from college and I like I say I hate it so much and I just love cars so much like they make me so happy like genuinely do. Nothing has really brought me happiness like cars and right now I'm just addicted honestly. I just think I didn’t I a car event would effect me like this but let me please explain. just that I don't really have many people to speak to face-to-face but I have a family give me a little bit more and I chat with just about things that I'm into people have tried being there for me but I just pushed them away. My family bought a house and I stayed there on my own for so long biggest mistake of my life. I just in to cars so much.

I have so many random thoughts. But yes cars like I keep saying, cars, they make me happy and I think driving is one of the few things that Im into right now. I think driving is so important to me it determines so much about me and my future. I've just got so much of a passion for cars. Like honestly I don't give a **** are they actually are like we I do mean it. When I literally feel down I watch videos on cars and they there for me to watch. Like it’s so much of a passion but I really do care so much about getting my drivers license. Driving is genuinely really chill it is so fun chill and it was £1.80 for a can of Pepsi in the fuel station.

Anyway I might be feeling like this because I just got no sleep maybe that's why maybe I feel this way because of that. Maybe something deeper and I think that it is deep because I felt like this for a very long time, I felt lonely, I have felt down. Many people tell me that I'm like this I don't tell them that I'm upset I keep it all to myself because I don't wanna not weak. I don't know going on the word man I glitzy I'm just not a good talker. I know what like I wish I was more confident as a person.

I don’t know where I’m going with this I just wanted to get thing off my chest I guess
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I went to a car dealership in Sheffield in the summer and it was amazing but it was so so good and it's made me realise a lot of things to be fair and a lot of things a lot of things in my life you ****ing changing I never thought a car event that would affect me like this like honestly just let me please explain why you being like this and why I am acting weird I’ve been feeling a bit down lately it’s just thing’s like how things are atm. If could start driving now I would literally like that no matter what like honestly I literally have not been happy without being able to drive, I do have my family to give me lifts that was very ****ing me to selfish of me to say I'm very sorry if you were offended by that but I think they would accept how happy would make me if I could drive and **** like. I'm really not happy living with not driving it’s not like I get judged for not driving it's just I just don't like the using public transport, I have tried walking, tried cycling and tried the bus but I hated them so much. My friends as well they are not into cars as heavily as me and I need to stop playing cars be my everything. It’s just things like that if I go to pub and I don't want to do other things that I currently use the bus from college and I like I say I hate it so much and I just love cars so much like they make me so happy like genuinely do. Nothing has really brought me happiness like cars and right now I'm just addicted honestly. I just think I didn’t I a car event would effect me like this but let me please explain. just that I don't really have many people to speak to face-to-face but I have a family give me a little bit more and I chat with just about things that I'm into people have tried being there for me but I just pushed them away. My family bought a house and I stayed there on my own for so long biggest mistake of my life. I just in to cars so much.

I have so many random thoughts. But yes cars like I keep saying, cars, they make me happy and I think driving is one of the few things that Im into right now. I think driving is so important to me it determines so much about me and my future. I've just got so much of a passion for cars. Like honestly I don't give a **** are they actually are like we I do mean it. When I literally feel down I watch videos on cars and they there for me to watch. Like it’s so much of a passion but I really do care so much about getting my drivers license. Driving is genuinely really chill it is so fun chill and it was £1.80 for a can of Pepsi in the fuel station.

Anyway I might be feeling like this because I just got no sleep maybe that's why maybe I feel this way because of that. Maybe something deeper and I think that it is deep because I felt like this for a very long time, I felt lonely, I have felt down. Many people tell me that I'm like this I don't tell them that I'm upset I keep it all to myself because I don't wanna not weak. I don't know going on the word man I glitzy I'm just not a good talker. I know what like I wish I was more confident as a person.

I don’t know where I’m going with this I just wanted to get thing off my chest I guess
It's really good that you're able to get this all off your chest and vent, I hope it's helped you feel a bit better.

Firstly, it's definitely not selfish to get lifts from other people. This is very common and nobody will be offended by that. Especially in the current pandemic, it is encouraged to avoid public transport so it's definitely a good thing to use private vehicles.

When you say you really like cars, do you mean that you want to work with them e.g. be a mechanic or a car salesman? If so, are you able to look into what you need to do to get into those careers? Or if you just want to drive cars, are you able to start driving lessons or working towards your licence?

I also think you would benefit from speaking to your GP and asking to be referred to a mental health support service as you sound like you're struggling a bit.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

What?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (172)
14.68%
I'm not sure (54)
4.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (344)
29.35%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.99%
I'm not a current university student (567)
48.38%

Watched Threads