How are you going about not getting IELTS eligibility score for UKFPO 2021?

Watch
Saiami
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi All,

How are you going about not getting IELTS eligibility score for UKFPO 2021? What are your plans in the interim period until next round of cycle starts?
DoctorStoned
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Can't you just retake your IELTS ?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
They have extended the window to some point in October, so if you have time you can take it again. Also they are accepting General IELTS now and the writing component is much more reasonable or there is always OET. If you have been made ineligible due to not fulfilling the English language requirements you can always get in touch and let them know you will give the results at a later date via the appeal process so they can make you eligible with conditions.

If you need to take a year out - it does feel crushing! (I did for other reasons) I recommend you get a job in healthcare - such as a HCA role or as a GP secretary. It's hard to see your colleagues working as F1's, but not everyone's trajectory is the same and you'll get good experience of how things work on the ward.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (102)
13.33%
I'm not sure (32)
4.18%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (237)
30.98%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.35%
I'm not a current university student (376)
49.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed