Calorie countersss!!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,

I’m tryna lose weight but I really want to get a drink from costa, im trying to make it as “skinny” as I’d like soo I like the iced latte coffee, sweetener, semi skimmed (I’ll get almond but I wouldn’t know how that’ll taste), large and decaf. Can you also tell me what it’ll be if I get a Carmel or a hazelnut syrup. I tried searching up the internet but I’m guessing it’s less than 150cals..
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

I’m tryna lose weight but I really want to get a drink from costa, im trying to make it as “skinny” as I’d like soo I like the iced latte coffee, sweetener, semi skimmed (I’ll get almond but I wouldn’t know how that’ll taste), large and decaf. Can you also tell me what it’ll be if I get a Carmel or a hazelnut syrup. I tried searching up the internet but I’m guessing it’s less than 150cals..
Almost certain I have answered your post before.
The claorie counts are on the costa website. Just google the drink you are having and then add calories.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I checkedd
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (177)
28.41%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (104)
16.69%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (57)
9.15%
I want to meet current students (52)
8.35%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (50)
8.03%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (126)
20.22%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (37)
5.94%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.21%

Watched Threads