Horizon heights - Don’t drink alcohol 2020

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone staying in horizon heights, Liverpool that don’t really drink alcohol? Looking for friends who don’t really drink as I am not really a party animal and all my flatmates love to drink so I feel a bit awkward
callum15901
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm in grand central next door. Kinda like you, not a party animal and do not drink, so you are not alone in feeling awkward. How are you finding everything?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by callum15901)
I'm in grand central next door. Kinda like you, not a party animal and do not drink, so you are not alone in feeling awkward. How are you finding everything?
So glad I’m not the only one. Well, because I haven’t gone out with them I’m not as close with them as they are with each other since they go drinking. But it’s alright, they’re all really nice and can have an convo. But the only problem is that come home after 3am and produce a lot of noise but it’s freshers so I understand. Wbu?
callum15901
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So glad I’m not the only one. Well, because I haven’t gone out with them I’m not as close with them as they are with each other since they go drinking. But it’s alright, they’re all really nice and can have an convo. But the only problem is that come home after 3am and produce a lot of noise but it’s freshers so I understand. Wbu?
Only 2 other people so far and they are lovely. You may as well go with them even if you are not going to drink, to get to know them and meet some new people. It will be noisy as you said because its freshers and everyone is getting to know each other. What do you prefer doing, going out in the day instead?
Anonymous #1
Only 2 other people so far and they are lovely. You may as well go with them even if you are not going to drink, to get to know them and meet some new people. It will be noisy as you said because its freshers and everyone is getting to know each other. What do you prefer doing, going out in the day instead?
I would but they go out until like 3-5am and yeah I prefer to go out in the day. Honestly would love to transfer to yours if I could, sounds peaceful and nice.
Anonymous #1
Well when your are around or if you need any help just message me in here or something. I’m sure you’ll get settled in, just got to stick with it now.
Felt a bit more comfortable with them today, I just feel a bit awkward since they’re obviously more closer and drink together. But hopefully it’ll be okay soon. Thank you though. Hows your situation with your flatmates?
callum15901
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Felt a bit more comfortable with them today, I just feel a bit awkward since they’re obviously more closer and drink together. But hopefully it’ll be okay soon. Thank you though. Hows your situation with your flatmates?
Haven't really seen them. One of them hasn't been back since yesterday and the other has been out with their friend, basically got the full flat to myself. Went out with someone from my course group chat which was great and they were really nice and friendly. Just difficult finding people to meet when no one is around.
Anonymous #1
Haven't really seen them. One of them hasn't been back since yesterday and the other has been out with their friend, basically got the full flat to myself. Went out with someone from my course group chat which was great and they were really nice and friendly. Just difficult finding people to meet when no one is around.
Ahhhh, it’s good that you’ve made friends with someone from your course. They’re probably spend more time in your flat once the whole freshers thing is finished.
Anonymous #1
Ahhhh, it’s good that you’ve made friends with someone from your course. They’re probably spend more time in your flat once the whole freshers thing is finished.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.13%
I'm not sure (26)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (179)
31.63%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.12%
I'm not a current university student (269)
47.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise