The Student Room Group

Should I purchase an ipad?

Hello! I'm in year 12 and wondering if I should finally buy an iPad + an apple pencil. With online school and a lot of online learning, making notes on paper is proving to be completely messy and pointless.

I use my laptop (not touchscreen) for some notes but typing them out is just not very effective and ends up wasting quite a lot of time. I also practise math and past papers which would be a lot easier if I could do them directly on the paper virtually. I'll also be practising more and more math with a ginormous amount of working required. Does it make sense to buy an ipad + an apple pencil? The main purpose is just notes.

If there are any android alternatives (tablet + stylus) or something which seems appropriate or anything that could help with note making, please recommend them. Thank you so much.
Reply 1
Galaxy Tab S4 seems to be a better alternative, my father just bought one to replace his ipad.

I got an ipad for uni a couple of years ago with the pencil and a keyboard and it was good for taking notes in lectures and doing work so if you’d prefer that to annoying paper notes then yes, it is a great idea.
Reply 2
I think I'm about to purchase that, seems like it has great value for money

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending