Does she like me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
There's this girl who I've really fallen for. Last Christmas, we did a Sixth Form play together and many people, even the teachers, thought there was something blossoming between us. Anyway, I was chatting to her best mate and she thought my crush would want a relationship with me and I should go for it - and yet another girl who was friends with her said that my crush said to her that she wouldn't. Mixed signals.

Anyway, we were messaging on Snap in January/Feb and I realised she was giving the deadest replies, leaving me unopened for hours and hours whilst being online. So I stopped messaging.

We're back at school now, and I rarely see her as a result of all this lockdown bubble stuff. But, when she sees me, she's really animated - even when I'm at a distance she'll see me first and be like "Hey, how are you" and stop and have a chat even when with her friends. Surely if a girl knew a guy liked her, she would pull away if she wasn't interested as opposed to making the effort? What's going on???

I can't work out if she likes me... I have exams this year and know my A Levels matter. But I can't get her out of my head. What do I do....??
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
There's no point speculating, continue talking to her and maybe get back online as well.

She could just be friendly but you'll never know unless you see it through.
jae jae
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Ask one of her friends to ask your crush how she feels about you or does she have a crush on anyone
Last edited by jae jae; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed