The Student Room Group

Banned from sainsburys?

I got caught stealing a nail varnish from sainsburys yesterday, the security guard said I was banned from all sainsburys, sainsburys locals and petrol stations, but he didn’t take any of my details (name address etc) just said he’d sent out a picture of my face off the cctv. He said if I went into another sainsburys I’d be arrested but they only have a bad quality pic of my face and I was wearing a mask, so how risky is it? As when I go back to uni the only shop near me is a sainsburys

Ps pls don’t give me **** for stealing I know it’s wrong I’m just a student and can’t afford anything rn
Just don’t go back to the same one. You’ll probably be fine. Stop stealing
Original post by Anonymous
I got caught stealing a nail varnish from sainsburys yesterday, the security guard said I was banned from all sainsburys, sainsburys locals and petrol stations, but he didn’t take any of my details (name address etc) just said he’d sent out a picture of my face off the cctv. He said if I went into another sainsburys I’d be arrested but they only have a bad quality pic of my face and I was wearing a mask, so how risky is it? As when I go back to uni the only shop near me is a sainsburys

Ps pls don’t give me **** for stealing I know it’s wrong I’m just a student and can’t afford anything rn

Just don't steal lol, I doubt Sainsbury's will make all of their employees remember someone from a 144p cctv image, of course don't go to the same store
I assure you they will take it seriously. I was once shopping in Sainsbury's with my aunt and we got stopped and told to leave because my aunt had apparently been banned from their shop. It turned out that she just looked a lot like someone who got banned but I would advise against going into the shop because you will most likely get stopped.
Reply 4

don't go back to the same one. the others are not going to be able to recognise you with a mask on.

and tbh even if you didn't have a mask, i'd say leave it 2 or 3 months then go to the other sainsburys as they are likely to forget your face and i don't think sainsburys use facial recognition
Reply 5

The classic excuse.

Chances are nothing will happen, but if you steal again then you're asking for trouble.
If you couldn’t afford ANYTHING, then you would be stealing the necessities. Nail varnish isn’t something you need to live
Reply 7
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
If you couldn’t afford ANYTHING, then you would be stealing the necessities. Nail varnish isn’t something you need to live

there are some girls these days literally believe it is..... lol
Course you did.
So, you've been banned from both Sainsburys and Wetherspoons?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending