The Student Room Group

Sex on the second date. Will he judge me?

I met a nice guy at the weekend. Went on our first date. Had a nice snog at the end.
He invited me on a second date. He said he would cook dinner and then we could go for some shisha in the evening as he knows I like that. He then said next weekend we could go for a city break to York if the lockdown allows.
I have a feeling he will try and have sex when I go to his as I will be sleeping at his and leaving in the morning.
I don’t mind having sex but I’m just worried that’s all he’s after and will end up getting hurt and blocked after He’s got what he wants.
I don’t really get the ‘only interested in sex’ vibe from him.
I’m also worried that he will judge me as ‘easy’ if I have sex on the second date.

Honestly guys, what do you think?
Should I insist instead on a day time date?

Scroll to see replies

Jesus Christ this guy works fast.

I wouldn't have sex on the 2nd date. Sleep at his place on a sofa or something, sure... heck, next to him is speedy but sure...

But christ he sure birddogs fast T_T
Whatever you're comfortable with, to be honest, asking someone out of the city on a third date seems rushed.

But I don't know your situation or the guy so you should be able to make an informed decision.
First date: First meeting and getting to know each other.
Second date: Second dinner and another chance to learn more about each other.
Third date: Coffee and bed.
Fourth date: Quick blowie
Reply 4
Not the best thing given covid hasn't gone away yet.

However, I'd steer clear of sex on your second date as you seem doubtful and hesitant about it. See how this guy is around you this time and then think about where you see things going..
He is a guy, of course he wants sex :rolleyes:
Original post by Anonymous

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And you must be on anon because?
I met a nice guy at the weekend. Went on our first date. Had a nice snog at the end.
He invited me on a second date. He said he would cook dinner and then we could go for some shisha in the evening as he knows I like that. He then said next weekend we could go for a city break to York if the lockdown allows.
I have a feeling he will try and have sex when I go to his as I will be sleeping at his and leaving in the morning.
I don’t mind having sex but I’m just worried that’s all he’s after and will end up getting hurt and blocked after He’s got what he wants.
I don’t really get the ‘only interested in sex’ vibe from him.
I’m also worried that he will judge me as ‘easy’ if I have sex on the second date.

Honestly guys, what do you think?
Should I insist instead on a day time date?

guys do generally want sex, whether he also wants a relationship depends on how well you vibe.
I met a nice guy at the weekend.

What do you want? Don't have sex unless it's what you want.

Do what you want and would enjoy. Sex should be enjoyable for both parties. Women can use men too.

He then said next weekend we could go for a city break to York if the lockdown allows.

I wouldn't - it doesn't sound very responsible, and would make me question his motives.

Ask him. If there's a long-term relationship, you will need to be able to talk to each other.
What do you want? Don't have sex unless it's what you want.

Do what you want and would enjoy. Sex should be enjoyable for both parties. Women can use men too.

I wouldn't - it doesn't sound very responsible, and would make me question his motives.

Ask him. If there's a long-term relationship, you will need to be able to talk to each other.

Great advice but what necessitates you being on anonymous?

You say this as if girls don't. :eyebrow:
Original post by Raymondsantos
You say this as if girls don't. :eyebrow:

many don't
many don't

But all guys do?
many don't

And you know this how, exactly? You seem rather ignorant.
Reply 15
You 'dont mind having sex' and visiting the home of someone you only met at the weekend and have had one date with?

You have no idea of his views on sex and relationships, so how about you slow down and talk, to get to know each other better? Even if you've been messaging each other prior to this, it doesn't make up for actually spending time together and seeing what interests and values you share that makes you compatible. People can act very differently in real life, and it's also better to see how they interact with others; there's a saying about judging a person's character by how they treat the serving staff in a restaurant.
Reply 16
If you’re both up for it and it feels right then why not. If you have some reservations just tell him you want to take it slowly. No harm in a bit of anticipation.
it really doesnt matter, if you want to have sex with him at the time, then have sex with him, if you dont want to, then dont, its not rocket science.
Original post by Raymondsantos
And you know this how, exactly? You seem rather ignorant.

I'm female, I know lots of other females. I have also seen multiple threads on here over the years indicating this.
Original post by Rufus the red
But all guys do?

it's a lot more unusual for a guy not to want sex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending