hwaqas04
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So, I started my A-levels this year and its just been so overwhelming. It's been 3 weeks and work just keeps piling up especially for maths. I don't know what to do, when i try to do previous work more work gets set and I get behind on the new work and its just so stressful.
H4ttie03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ik I feel your pain having started a levels too but just try your best to keep on top of it, dw you go this!
onceuponatime1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hwaqas04)
So, I started my A-levels this year and its just been so overwhelming. It's been 3 weeks and work just keeps piling up especially for maths. I don't know what to do, when i try to do previous work more work gets set and I get behind on the new work and its just so stressful.
What A-levels do you do? I can help you plan everything out. Do you plan on going to university? If so, what degree?
hwaqas04
Rep:
?
(Original post by onceuponatime1)
What A-levels do you do? I can help you plan everything out. Do you plan on going to university? If so, what degree?
bio chem maths- dentistry
onceuponatime1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hwaqas04)
bio chem maths- dentistry
Right. Go on Microsoft OneNote and make two notebooks, one for Biology and one for Chemistry. For Maths, simply do exam practice by getting an A4 book (preferably made with recycled paper for environmental reasons). Then, in each notebook, make a new page for each theme (there should be a tab like page thing you can use). Organise everything and write out all your notes in accordance to that. By the end of December, all you should need is the content from your notes for memorising content. Compile everything you need for each subject in a checklist. For example:

Biology
- Notes (made from textbook)
- Textbook examples and exam questions
- Specification
- Exam papers
- Class tests

Hope this helped. Show me a screenshot of your OneNote once you do that so I can see if it is done right.
hwaqas04
Rep:
?
(Original post by onceuponatime1)
Right. Go on Microsoft OneNote and make two notebooks, one for Biology and one for Chemistry. For Maths, simply do exam practice by getting an A4 book (preferably made with recycled paper for environmental reasons). Then, in each notebook, make a new page for each theme (there should be a tab like page thing you can use). Organise everything and write out all your notes in accordance to that. By the end of December, all you should need is the content from your notes for memorising content. Compile everything you need for each subject in a checklist. For example:

Biology
- Notes (made from textbook)
- Textbook examples and exam questions
- Specification
- Exam papers
- Class tests

Hope this helped. Show me a screenshot of your OneNote once you do that so I can see if it is done right.
Thank you so much!! I'm currently using goodnotes and I'll set up notebooks in that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.56%
I'm not sure (56)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (588)
48.64%

Watched Threads