georgiapage1
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can anyone help me fill in the blanks to this statement?

"Newton’s …… law of motion states that the ….. needed to ………. a particle is equal to the
……. of the mass of the particle and the ………… produced. F = ma"

Pretty sure I've got the first bit right with "Newton's second law of motion states that the force needed to accelerate a particle..." but that's all I've got and I'm not sure if that is 100% correct! Thanks in advance
username5315442
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Have no idea if I'm correct (sorry if I'm wrong!). This is what I would put...

Spoiler:
Show
Newton's <b>second </b>law of motion states that the <b>net force</b> needed to <b>accelerate </b>a particle is equal to the <b>product </b>of the mass of the particle and the <b>acceleration </b>produced.
georgiapage1
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by semsee45)
Have no idea if I'm correct (sorry if I'm wrong!). This is what I would put...

Spoiler:
Show
Newton's <b>second </b>law of motion states that the <b>net force</b> needed to <b>accelerate </b>a particle is equal to the <b>product </b>of the mass of the particle and the <b>acceleration </b>produced.
Thank you so much that's perfect!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
10.03%
Okay (108)
29.27%
A bit lacking (135)
36.59%
Not good at all (89)
24.12%

Watched Threads