mental health and stuff

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hii. I really felt i needed somewhere to just get some advice. I'm in yr 10 and i'm finding this year terrible. Firstly, i feel like i have just lost my confidence completely and i just don't find it easy to socalise (probs because of quarantine). My friends also leave me out a lot and i feel really lonely when they go out and stuff. I feel like my teenage years are just wasting away because i'm just not doing anything and i literally cant find any new friends. my current friends are nice enough i just don't feel like i fit in anywhere anymore and i always feel so gloomy and tired, even at home i don't feel that great and i just want to sit somewhere isolated and cry because i don't know what i'm doing with my life as i feel if i carry on like this my teenage years will waste away and ill regret it because adults have responsibilities. i just feel so lost. people also always put me down and ignore me and tell me that i'm annoying. i try to keep a smile on but when i'm just sitting there in class all my friends leave me and talk together and i'm just left alone, but no one notices. im also worried that this is gonna have an impact on school especially as i have gcses next year. i feel as if i'm slowly sinking down in a hole and i have almost no motivation now for anything and everything bores me. can someone please help and give me some advice? i just really need someone to talk to right now.
KelsieTaylor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
feel free to pm me, I might be able to give you some advice, if you want:console:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KelsieTaylor)
feel free to pm me, I might be able to give you some advice, if you want:console:
thank you x
shebk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you study well?
The main task now is study
Laserquest28
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I think I am going through the same omg , what to do, it feels so lonely
Laserquest28
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
and I am also worried about how all of this is going to affect my academics, and I literally have no confidence at all, I feel that my supervisors are very pissed at me for behaving as if I am not able to do anything
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Omg I’m so glad I’m not the only one. Sameee I just keep losing focus these days because I just have no motivation left. I’ll pm you x
Lilymae69
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Did I write this when i was asleep because his is LITERALLY me. Im in yr10 too and tomorrow is my 15th bday and im honestly dreading it as i can feel my teen years drifting away. ever since my best friend left in yr 8 i have never had any close friends and have never went out ANYWHERE with ANYONE apart from family. i just hang out with ppl who probably find me annoying, and i literally dread lunch and break since i have to find someone to hang out with so i dont seem weird. also this girl in my history class told me straight up that the only reason ppl know me in school is bcos of my best friend who was more popular and confident and loud than me as im really quite and shy. Also im so depressed bcos of this all and everything and gained lots of weight in 6 months due to stress and boredom eating and went through symptoms of ED's bcos of this. sorry for ranting lol. feel free to pm me if you want to rant together!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Omg yes ill pm u and we can be friends! Ur the only person really who I know who is going through the same things xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (191)
29.52%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.38%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.96%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.35%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.88%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.78%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.87%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.25%

Watched Threads