The Student Room Group

Oyster card

My card is about to expire on the 30th September. I’m going onto a 16+ card. My passport is expired so I don’t know what to do I was born in Britain. My school is far so I don’t want my oyster to take 2 weeks to come. What should I do?
Reply 1
Original post by learner38
My card is about to expire on the 30th September. I’m going onto a 16+ card. My passport is expired so I don’t know what to do I was born in Britain. My school is far so I don’t want my oyster to take 2 weeks to come. What should I do?

I would check to see if you can use an alternative ID, I ran into a similar problem when buying my 16+ Savers Card. If not you might have to use an adult oyster for however long it takes to get your passport renewed but that should be last resort as it's costly af.
Reply 2
Original post by Ray3RE
I would check to see if you can use an alternative ID, I ran into a similar problem when buying my 16+ Savers Card. If not you might have to use an adult oyster for however long it takes to get your passport renewed but that should be last resort as it's costly af.

Ok thank you soo much

Quick Reply

Latest