Please help i'm really stressing... retakes crisis urgentWatch
In gcses i got 2 9s, 6 8s, and 3 7s??
- I want to get a certain set of grades for my own satisfaction, as these stay with you for life
- I was given basically my mock grades which we did in Jan for my GCSE grades, problem is i didn't revise for these mocks( biggest mistake/regret of my life) and I know I would have improved by May as I was a few marks off the next grades for all the subjects I want to retake
- for oxbridge I need A* so I am definitely retaking the ones I got 7s in.
- I am taking chem,bio,psych and maths for a-levels so it would be good revision as I have forgotten most things and I am hoping to tutor soon after as it would be fresh in my mind
-The head of science spoke to me today and said she isnt allowing me to resit as it is not the worth the time and money to get half a grade higher
-she also said that if i get lower then unis have access to that info and it makes the CAGs look inaccurate
- I should focus on A-levels and she said that if i flop mocks which are in Dec I am going to get kicked off the course
- She said it's my choice and if I really want to I can go private ( i really can't afford £150 )
UGhh what should i do??