The Student Room Group

Am I the only one who finds virtue signalling a turn off?

How do I politely tell a guy who likes virtue signalling that I'm not interested in him.

I'd like to be blunt and tell him that I'm not interested in virtue signalling simps, but suppose I need to be polite.
No.
I'm the same.
Just politely but very clearly tell the guy that you don't share his values and are not attracted to him.
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
No.
I'm the same.
Just politely but very clearly tell the guy that you don't share his values and are not attracted to him.

Thanks
It's a massive turn-off and 2020 has been the year of virtue-signalling. Just say you're two different people and you don't think you're compatible.
Well yiu could be like me and get banned from tinder from saying sorry I don't date woke...
Reply 5
Original post by 7xm2
Well yiu could be like me and get banned from tinder from saying sorry I don't date woke...

😂 I can't believe that happened!!!
Reply 6
Original post by Ramipril
It's a massive turn-off and 2020 has been the year of virtue-signalling. Just say you're two different people and you don't think you're compatible.

Thanks
No it's one thing that has me walking in the opposite direction I can't stick it. And often (I've personally found) the ones who do it the hardest are the biggest hypocrites.
Original post by Fruli
😂 I can't believe that happened!!!

idk if it was also that is gave a nice review of how it is a scam if your male but oh well, plus most tinder girls in my criteria so my age group 18, just were turn offs, how can they call themselves against bourgeoise when they are bourgeoise... but oh well
Reply 9
Original post by lazerbeem
And often (I've personally found) the ones who do it the hardest are the biggest hypocrites.

Absolutely. That's my experience too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending