Scared of second national lockdown

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m panicking about it, we can’t go into lockdown again, it’s ****ed up everything and everyone’s mental health. People have lost jobs and everything it’s ****. We can’t do it, it’s ruined this year and it’s going to ruin next year. I can’t do this anymore
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
sorry to say I don't hint's up to you this is a crisis and it may be necessary would you rather have the virus.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jonathanemptage)
sorry to say I don't hint's up to you this is a crisis and it may be necessary would you rather have the virus.
I think I would rather die of the virus than keep going into lockdown, what’s the point of living if you are locked in your house
username5177602
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think I would rather die of the virus than keep going into lockdown, what’s the point of living if you are locked in your house
Everything will pick back up eventually. For now, we've just got to accept and live with the restrictions. It's really that simple.
SylviaGuzman03
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Seems off that there is only a crisis in western Europe but countries like India, Pakistan, Korea, Russia are not have such scare tactics. Their recovery rates are also high. Shady
The virus isn't even lethal.
SylviaGuzman03
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bluewolf21)
Everything will pick back up eventually. For now, we've just got to accept and live with the restrictions. It's really that simple.
It won't. The economy has crashed. Millions unemployed so no it won't with the restrictions
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's only temporary we'll probably have vaccine at some point (well a few months) and you can then forget all about this.
Anonymous #1
Everything is normal basically now apart from the masks and now it’s going back to being trapped at home. When is eventually
username5177602
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Everything is normal basically now apart from the masks and now it’s going back to being trapped at home. When is eventually
Once a vaccine is produced. Sorry, I can't tell you for sure how long it'll be, but it won't be like this forever.
Anonymous #1
It's only temporary we'll probably have vaccine at some point (well a few months) and you can then forget all about this.
Hopefully
Anonymous #1
Once a vaccine is produced. Sorry, I can't tell you for sure how long it'll be, but it won't be like this forever.
Wow
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m panicking about it, we can’t go into lockdown again, it’s ****ed up everything and everyone’s mental health. People have lost jobs and everything it’s ****. We can’t do it, it’s ruined this year and it’s going to ruin next year. I can’t do this anymore
You know when the teacher says to the whole class " right you're not leaving to go to breaktime/go home until everyone's quiet" and some people can't resist opening their mouths and it ends up taking an extra ten minutes to get out

That's this, but with a lot more death.
heyitsyaboy1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
bold of you to assume the elite will give us the vaccine.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sinnoh)
You know when the teacher says to the whole class " right you're not leaving to go to breaktime/go home until everyone's quiet" and some people can't resist opening their mouths and it ends up taking an extra ten minutes to get out

That's this, but with a lot more death.
I don’t know what you’re on about
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd be surprised if it was later then April some people even say it could (not will) happen by December but I don't believe that myself.
Anonymous #1
I'd be surprised if it was later then April some people even say it could (not will) happen by December but I don't believe that myself.
Hopefully it will not happen at all
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hopefully it will not happen at all
What the vaccine or the lockdown?
Anonymous #1
What the vaccine or the lockdown?
Lockdown
username5177602
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by heyitsyaboy1)
bold of you to assume the elite will give us the vaccine.
We can have this discussion, but it'll come sooner or later. You don't need to go around fearmongering like that.
Anonymous #1
We can have this discussion, but it'll come sooner or later. You don't need to go around fearmongering like that.
Chill
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (106)
13.47%
I'm not sure (35)
4.45%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.75%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.41%
I'm not a current university student (385)
48.92%

Watched Threads