deadroseex
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I chose Art GCSE because the options my school gave were horrible and this was the best out of all of them in my opinion. I have homework due in tomorrow and I am not bothered in anyway at all to do it. If I don't do it I will get detention & this year I want none but I have no motivation to do it! Even getting no detentions isn't motivating me. It is my fourth lesson this year and I absolutely couldn't careless. That sounds really bad, but can someone give me inspiration & some motivation because I am dreading opening my sketchbook.
Thank you in advance! x
dope_hana
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
honestly, you've not got too long to go

one quick tip to get art work done quicker, is to print out what you want to draw, lightly scribble the back of the photo, pace your book under the photo and trace it
TheOnlyOne999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, if you cant be bothered to do any work, why should anyone else be bothered to help you? Drop the subject if you really hate it, but idk what the point of this post was. Nobody really cares
deadroseex
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheOnlyOne999)
Hey, if you cant be bothered to do any work, why should anyone else be bothered to help you? Drop the subject if you really hate it, but idk what the point of this post was. Nobody really cares
Well I don't have a choice do I? I think you are illiterate because I mentioned the reasons on what happened and why I had to pick it. Are you dumb or something? No need to get rude, keep your opinion to yourself.
deadroseex
Rep:
?
(Original post by dope_hana)
honestly, you've not got too long to go

one quick tip to get art work done quicker, is to print out what you want to draw, lightly scribble the back of the photo, pace your book under the photo and trace it
Thank you! After reading this, I ended up doing it. I have the picture printed and I did that and It worked! It wasn't as bad as I anticipated. x
TheOnlyOne999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by deadroseex)
Well I don't have a choice do I? I think you are illiterate because I mentioned the reasons on what happened and why I had to pick it. Are you dumb or something? No need to get rude, keep your opinion to yourself.
If you don't have a choice why are you complaining to everyone here lol?
deadroseex
Rep:
?
If you don't have a choice why are you complaining to everyone here lol?
I didn't complain to 'everyone here'. Why are you here? If you can't help with my situation, the kindly leave the thread.
deadroseex
Rep:
?
Only if you call me daddy first
Pm me right now
dope_hana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you! After reading this, I ended up doing it. I have the picture printed and I did that and It worked! It wasn't as bad as I anticipated. x
Omg yay, im glad it worked, i did this in my art exam too, in case you want to try, once i used this method i basically did it for all my work
dope_hana
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
also ignore what the haters say, no one would get anywhere in the world with help, anytime you need advice or help make sure to ask! trust me there are people who care, like me! so if you ever need advice, im happy to help!
Alex__blue
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I chose Art GCSE because the options my school gave were horrible and this was the best out of all of them in my opinion. I have homework due in tomorrow and I am not bothered in anyway at all to do it. If I don't do it I will get detention & this year I want none but I have no motivation to do it! Even getting no detentions isn't motivating me. It is my fourth lesson this year and I absolutely couldn't careless. That sounds really bad, but can someone give me inspiration & some motivation because I am dreading opening my sketchbook.
Thank you in advance! x
I can't help you with the motivation, but some advice I got when doing my art gcse was that not all of your pieces need to be finished (apart from the final piece). They can be half finished, as long as you show your skills in the parts that you actually do and show a lot of development. For example, only do the main parts of idea, then do that part again in a couple of different mediums/styles and use one of those in the final piece. Hopefully knowing that you don't have to do all of it at once will make the tasks less daunting and help you to do the work
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (181)
14.42%
I'm not sure (59)
4.7%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (367)
29.24%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.95%
I'm not a current university student (611)
48.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise