noturhabibti
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
do u guys reckon we'll go into a second lockdown any time soon in England? if so, when do you think it will happen and if it does happen, do u think the current year 11s won't have to take their exams?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Impossible to predict, last I heard there were 3000 new cases a day, but the death rate has remained low, if it continues like that then probably not, as that would be meeting the govt's vision for herd immunity, when this whole thing started it was only one death then it skyrocketed to hundreds a day, so just have to see how it goes and I would think that in the event of a second lockdown the brightsparks in parliament would try to avoid making the same mistakes as they did just what 2 months ago with exams, but who knows?
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Pandemics are unpreidctable for the most part. I think if people keep going out then perhaps, but we shall see.
o_reo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I hope exams aren't cancelled in 2021 tbh 😫
ik im probably in the minority
Ramipril
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Get ready to riot
ellasimmons24
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
The government has made so many U-turns so I would not be surprised! They may keep schools open though because students have been out way too long... or they may do more online teaching which is tough because not everyone has a good environment at home to study..
I think the Year 11s probably will have to take their exams though they may cut off some topics to make it somewhat more fair!!
TheStarboy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I'm more concerned about a mass anti-goverment protest. Seems like Boris will be the most unpopular PM in no time. If only they were more prepared and dedicated to handling the Pandemic. They would have been lauded if they had been.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (72)
67.29%
I don't have everything I need (35)
32.71%

Watched Threads