Turn on thread page Beta

Has a teacher ever ... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Isn't there a law against that, or is this just another thing I've been lied to about? :confused:
    Well if there was/is then we certainly didn't know about it! It was fairly normal to be asked to stay behind by teachers (although not for close-proximity unwanted contact like this man enjoyed)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    You're reminding me of the Biology teacher I had for my GCSE year (the pervious one had retireded). He was a pedo cos you could see him trying to look up the girls skirts from his desk and asking them if they have lost their virginity yet.
    ex-geography teacher would never look at girl's eyes, he'd obviously stared at their breasts, friend tried to test him by slowly sinking in her chair while talking to him and it was obvious that his eyes were following her chest cause as soon as it was covered by the table his eyes snapped back up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    :eek: who is it?
    I'm pretty sure he's just some random person who came up on a google search lol, but I'm not sure, ask [email protected], she found him.

Dazya, how would you know? :confused:

lol ya'll teachers are crazy ass mtfer's

(Original post by JamesF)
    I'm pretty sure he's just some random person who came up on a google search lol, but I'm not sure, ask [email protected], she found him.

I know everything JamesF.

ReputationRep:

hehe cool...i would ask her, but i have no idea who she is :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaggenDaz)
    I know everything Jamesf
    Evidently not. :rolleyes:

Hehe :p:

Evidently not. :rolleyes:

Hehe :p:
    heh sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaggenDaZ)
    heh sure.
    Lol, well, I'm not black.

Do you know the who guy in my avatar is then as you seem quite interested?

Lol, well, I'm not black.

Do you know the who guy in my avatar is then as you seem quite interested?
    No, but am interested in [email protected]!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaggenDaZ)
    No, but am interested in [email protected]!
    Lol, I see...eyeing up the competition eh :rolleyes:

Lol, I see...eyeing up the competition eh :rolleyes:
    Not really it just.... happened :!

ReputationRep:
    Who is [email protected] ?

ReputationRep:
    A maths GENIUS.

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    [email protected]
    ohhhhhhh katie heskins???? new account??? coz i remember her

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhhhh katie heskins???? new account??? coz i remember her
    Yeaaa
    She just changed her name.

ReputationRep:
    A student teacher, yeah. And the whole school knew about it. It was quite embarassing.

ReputationRep:
    Reading about someone's disgusting graphics teacher reminded me of a technology teacher I had in Year 7. He was such a blatant perv. He'd always drop things next to girls he liked so they'd bend over and he could stare at their arses, and when he was talking to them, he just looked at their tits. There was this one girl who always wore a skirt and always got an A...then one day when it was cold, she wore trousers and got a B even though her work that day had been better than anything else she'd done previously. We always thought that was pretty suspicious....

There's also a science teacher who seems to look at your tits rather than your face every time he talks to you, but we know we has dodgy eyes, so we gave him the benefit of the doubt :p:

Oh, and a boy in my year kept getting complimented on his shirt by his female ICT teacher, saying how nice he looked...

(Original post by kellywood_5)
    that was pretty suspicious....

There's also a science teacher who seems to look at your tits rather than your face every time he talks to you, but we know we has dodgy eyes, so we gave him the benefit of the doubt :p:
    lmao!
    (Original post by kellywood_5)
    Oh, and a boy in my year kept getting complimented on his shirt by his female ICT teacher, saying how nice he looked...
    which reminds me there was an IT/Computing woman from AQA that came in.... she was very yummy!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.