I need advice on what to do

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I had been speaking to this boy since April on and off but we started talking properly in June. We went out together 2 times and it was good. He was really nice to me but 2 weeks later he started taking ages to reply because he was out with his mates but still replied but It didn’t bother me that much because he was busy. I did the same back by not replying for a while because I didn’t want to come off desperate and needy because if you show that side to you, they can take advantage of it. So I was being petty. However it got worse as he was on his phone but was opening my messages and liking girls pictures. And I made a joke once to him saying oh I seen you liking a girls picture but he was nice about it saying oh just pull me up on it but I wasn’t going to anyway because we are not together or anything. But all of a sudden he kept liking that girls pictures since I said something and he never use to like any of her pictures so I felt like he did it on purpose because he knew it bothered me. He then started getting mad at me over little things like nothing was his fault and that I never start the convo or ask to go out. I have told him a million times how quiet I am and so I thought he would understand abit but I do think I should of more and I regret it so much. Then we kept having a go at each other so we kept stop talking for a week on and off and he would snap me first all the time but then blank or but mostly leave me on delivered for 5 hours while posting things on social media which for me mad so I would blank because I just felt he was that insterested in me but he would still always snap me a week later even if I did blank him which I thought was good of him because many people wouldn’t. He always said to me you don’t open up to me I did tell him I liked him and I did a lot when he said things like that so maybe it was my fault he turned the way he did like he might if not felt like I was interested. He just kept leaving me on delivered more often like 5 hours which gave me no hope to open up more or message first because I didn’t feel like he was that into me anymore. I was devastated over it I would cry nearly everyday. He then snapped me on Saturday after two weeks saying ‘snap me’ so I sent something to him and he didn’t open it at all even though he was posting things. When I woke up he still didn’t open it which had been on delivered for 13 hours but he checked my insta story but not my snap so I removed him off insta and snap because it just annoyed me so much I was confused and I didn’t want to be that person he can snap whenever he wants but I don’t know if he just did because he was still interested I have no idea. I regret it soooo much that I haven’t stop crying over it. I’m in so much regret I keep thinking maybe I should of just messaged first sometimes which I should of but I’m just so quiet or open up more so he must of lost interest. I don’t know if I should add him on snap again. He can still add me or request me on insta as he isn’t blocked and I don’t know if he kept my number. I’m just so confused on what to do. Like I have no idea to add him again or will I look stupid because I’m the one who removed him and I’m also scared if I did add him but he doesn’t add me back like I just don’t know. I need advice on what to do I can’t stop thinking about it
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you need to spend less time on insta and snapchat.
Plus reduce your standards and expectations when it comes to social media friends.
Usually only good for casual chatting and the occasional hookup that usually ends with one person ghosting or removing the app software.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
I think you need to spend less time on insta and snapchat.
Plus reduce your standards and expectations when it comes to social media friends.
Usually only good for casual chatting and the occasional hookup that usually ends with one person ghosting or removing the app software.
So do you think it’s best to leave him to it and not to add him again?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So do you think it’s best to leave him to it and not to add him again?
Yes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (57)
15.66%
I'm not sure (11)
3.02%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (125)
34.34%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.65%
I'm not a current university student (165)
45.33%

Watched Threads