anonymous0800
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm board and I want to know what your struggling with.
mine is money, I applied for so many jobs since I lost mine due to COVID and my family can help but won't and I'm in a ton of debt. I'm emotionally drained and cannot wait to move out (but first I need money)
Last edited by anonymous0800; 4 weeks ago
KelsieTaylor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My sister is screaming(she's 8) and it's annoying because I can't shout back because I have a bad cold and my head hurts every time I speak and I have to do some work but I'm procrastinating, but apart from that, no problems!
Edit: She has stopped now, thankfully
Last edited by KelsieTaylor; 4 weeks ago
Geekgirl2810
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am doing a-levels and I am stressed. And life is confusing.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't know if I should break up forever with my girlfriend or give it one more try.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Im anxious. Im unmotivated to do any sort of work, for some reason I think that sitting and staring at my computer screen for minutes on end is going to get anything done
heyitsyaboy1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Im anxious. Im unmotivated to do any sort of work, for some reason I think that sitting and staring at my computer screen for minutes on end is going to get anything done
Delete ur tsr acc. Worked for me, went off for 2 yesrs straight after a 1 year addiction. Only back until ive chosen my uni degree and im out
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by heyitsyaboy1)
Delete ur tsr acc. Worked for me, went off for 2 yesrs straight after a 1 year addiction. Only back until ive chosen my uni degree and im out
Props to that self control :lol: Twas planning on deleting it after I hit 11 gems or at least a serious break.
Last edited by LovelyMrFox; 4 weeks ago
anonymous0800
Rep:
?
(Original post by KelsieTaylor)
My sister is screaming(she's 8) and it's annoying because I can't shout back because I have a bad cold and my head hurts every time I speak and I have to do some work but I'm procrastinating, but apart from that, no problems!
Edit: She has stopped now, thankfully
Thats good to hear.
BlackkQueen12
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
youre my problem

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
jk jk lol...life in general

anonymous0800
Rep:
?
(Original post by Geekgirl2810)
I am doing a-levels and I am stressed. And life is confusing.
try not to mount all your work and revisions. life is very confusing
anonymous0800
Rep:
?
(Original post by BlackkQueen12)
youre my problem

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
jk jk lol...life in general

lmao
anonymous0800
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't know if I should break up forever with my girlfriend or give it one more try.
take into account if your girlfriend makes you happy and whether it is worth giving her try (communicate a lot). If not life moves on and theres always someone for everyone (I think)
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Semester behind on work yet still somehow manage to spend all day either hiking, taking photos, or watching anime.

That being said I feel no anxiety or worry whatever! Still a problem, though :P
Maybe I've just hit the limit of "breaking" and no longer feel anything but euphoria, I suppose.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m not anxious tonight but my anxiety says I should...
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
doing AS and my mental health is ****. my is crumbling. i’m falling back into depression. had an sh (if you know, you know) relapse. the usual
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
i moved into accommodation and made a friend but im not good at texting and he never texts me first which makes me think this new friendship is all in my head but i also don't want to not text bc then it seems like im uninterested in a friendship
anonymous0800
Rep:
?
ugh same, I have so much work to catch up on but I end up on youtube.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
doing AS and my mental health is ****. my is crumbling. i’m falling back into depression. had an sh (if you know, you know) relapse. the usual
my faith****
heyitsyaboy1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Props to that self control :lol: Twas planning on deleting it after I hit 11 gems or at least a serious break.
Considering your popularity i would take a serious break instead. Give your pass to a friend and not give it to you till e.g exams over, found a job, promotion, finished deadline....
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by heyitsyaboy1)
Considering your popularity i would take a serious break instead. Give your pass to a friend and not give it to you till e.g exams over, found a job, promotion, finished deadline....
Meh thats fair. I might just do that, thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.26%
I'm not sure (25)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.73%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed