The Student Room Group

Fetishizing older women

I have tried to get over this for years now but whatever I do I can´t. I remember watching harry potter and falling madly inlove with Professor Minerva McGonagall. I was 9 then so i should have gotten over it by now, but i haven´t. I still get intrusive thoughts about her dipping her fingers into the toilet water and dangling it across my face. I get these thoughts at times where i should be thinking clearly, like when i am asked a question in class. Please help.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have tried to get over this for years now but whatever I do I can´t. I remember watching harry potter and falling madly inlove with Professor Minerva McGonagall. I was 9 then so i should have gotten over it by now, but i haven´t. I still get intrusive thoughts about her dipping her fingers into the toilet water and dangling it across my face. I get these thoughts at times where i should be thinking clearly, like when i am asked a question in class. Please help.

Hi, I think you may have to go deeper and figure out why you are interested in older woman, is it for any reason or is it just your type.. speaking to a mental health professional may be a good start especially if it's affecting your day to day life.. if it's just a preference then I wouldn't worry to much as some people just fancy older people but if it's getting too much then try and get some help!
Reply 2
Original post by Abzzz57
Hi, I think you may have to go deeper and figure out why you are interested in older woman, is it for any reason or is it just your type.. speaking to a mental health professional may be a good start especially if it's affecting your day to day life.. if it's just a preference then I wouldn't worry to much as some people just fancy older people but if it's getting too much then try and get some help!

It is more than a type at this point, I cannot go for more than 3 days without having lewd thoughts about any older woman i may have come across.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending