Kjst600
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heyy!! So im in a dilemma! So post grad im hoping to going on and becoming an Immigration lawyer. However, I have the option of going to London Southbank Uni to do Law (its an alright uni btw) OR to go to Queen Mary Uni (Russel group) to do International Relations and then do a conversion masters and go onto Immigration Lawyer.... which one would be wiser to choose lsbu or qmul??
Kjst600
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
????????
Last edited by Kjst600; 1 month ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kjst600)
Dang why does no one ever reply to me 😢
You mean in 6 minutes?
Why not have some patience?
There are many more questions than people willing to answer and even fewer who have the knowledge.

I would take a gap and then reapply to do law.
LSBU law for immigration isnt going to kill you (especially if you like the uni) , because most of it is pretty poorly paid, so they are less likely to fuss, but I would much rather have study at QM and keep my options open.
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kjst600)
Heyy!! So im in a dilemma! So post grad im hoping to going on and becoming an Immigration lawyer. However, I have the option of going to London Southbank Uni to do Law (its an alright uni btw) OR to go to Queen Mary Uni (Russel group) to do International Relations and then do a conversion masters and go onto Immigration Lawyer.... which one would be wiser to choose lsbu or qmul??
If you're post grad why are you doing another degree? Why not just do a conversion course now?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
If you're post grad why are you doing another degree? Why not just do a conversion course now?
Good spot.
The OP couldnt be bothered to come back and didnt even bother to say thank you or provide further information.
They were also posting at 1am and then moaning about not getting a reply in six minutes. Ridiculous.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (55)
36.18%
No (80)
52.63%
I don't know (17)
11.18%

Watched Threads