The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Opal 2!

Hey guys,
I'll be staying in Opal 2 very soon and I just wanted to know if anyone here can answer a few questions for me.
I was wondering when they say there is ample storage space what does that actually include in the bedroom? Is there a chest of drawers for clothes as well or is there just the one under the desk?
Also what is included in the ensuite? Is there a place to put like soap, toothbrushes? A cabinet or something and is there just a shower with a curtain or an actual shower unit? :P Is there some where to put shampoos etc or just on the floor?. lol
Oh and lastly how do u divide the storage space in the kitchen between the others in the flat and with how many others do you share a flat?
Sorry about all the questions just i'm preparing what to take and what not to depending on storage space etc!
Thanks!!!!
Reply 1
There really is ample storage space, because the wardrobes are huge! All your clothes should easily fit in there, so you have a chest of drawers, a bookcase and shelves on the wall for the rest of your things, and the beds are hollow so you can put bigger stuff in there. The desks are also pretty long (as long as the bed) so all your folders an uni stuff fit on there. The bathrooms have a shelf above the sink for things like toothbrushes etc, and there is a corner shelf in the shower which just about fits ur shower things, but the shower only has a curtain. In the kitchen there are enough cupboards to have two each plus a drawer, so you can have individual ones, or once you know your flatmates just mix your stuff up. Flat sizes are either 5 or 6 people. Hope this helps :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Hey!
Thanks a lot for the reply, very useful, I didn't actually visit the halls so thought I could get some information on here!
Thanks again. :wink:

Latest