Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Like= Bradley Walsh
Dislike= Jeremy Clarkson
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
All of them. I value privacy a lot and at some point someone would find out and go crazy about it.
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Like = Ricky Gervais, so I can live in Hampstead and meet Karl Pilkington (maybe)
Dislike = Will Smith, cool fella but he probably has media waiting outside his house 24/7 or something
Joy L
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)
Like = Ricky Gervais, so I can live in Hampstead and meet Karl Pilkington (maybe)
Dislike = Will Smith, cool fella but he probably has media waiting outside his house 24/7 or something
true with the whole will smith situation!
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Like = Laurence Fox.
Dislike = Jamie Oliver.
Joy L
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Like = Laurence Fox.
Dislike = Jamie Oliver.
why jamie oliver (just curious!)
learner38
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Like=frank ocean
Dislike=Kim kardashian
Joy L
Rep:
?
(Original post by learner38)
Like=frank ocean
Dislike=Kim kardashian
i suppose the only good thing about living next to kim k would be u'd get to hear all of the juicy fights with her and her relatives
learner38
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Joy L)
i suppose the only good thing about living next to kim k would be u'd get to hear all of the juicy fights with her and her relatives
That’s very trueeee
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Joy L)
why jamie oliver (just curious!)
Everything about him leave a very sour taste; from the revolting meals that have make him a fortune, to his crusade against turkey twizzlers and cringe-worthy antics in america.
A revolting red grape & honey pizza meal from Jamie's Italian ruined my 18th birthday and put my best friend & I in hospital overnight. :grr:
Joy L
Rep:
?
Everything about him leave a very sour taste; from the revolting meals that have make him a fortune, to his crusade against turkey twizzlers and cringe-worthy antics in america.
A revolting red grape & honey pizza meal from Jamie's Italian ruined my 18th birthday and put my best friend & I in hospital overnight. :grr:
omg tht pizza sounds disgusting, not surprised you don't like him!, if i lived next to him i would have ordered that pizza from jamies italian and posted it thru his letterbox! :mmm:
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
like: Mahmood - an italian singer,
dislike: James Martin - hes alright but i prefer jamie oliver's cooking skills to his.
Joy L
Rep:
?
(Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒)
like: Mahmood - an italian singer,
dislike: James Martin - hes alright but i prefer jamie oliver's cooking skills to his.
londonmyst
Vladimir Poutine
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Like: Gordon Ramsay for all the cooking you would get (though I’d be scared to offer him anything of my own)
Dislike: any musician who practises a lot, but in particular Kanye West (do I even need to explain?!)
Joy L
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vladimir Poutine)
Like: Gordon Ramsay for all the cooking you would get (though I’d be scared to offer him anything of my own)
Dislike: any musician who practises a lot, but in particular Kanye West (do I even need to explain?!)
:thumbsup:
can i just add, your username is amazing!
Vladimir Poutine
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Joy L)
:thumbsup:
can i just add, your username is amazing!
Aha, thank you.
Alesha1991
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Like: Janelle Monae- I've always been a big fan of hers & really like the ideas/ themes that inspire her music, her unique sense of style etc. I can imagine she'd be a fun & interesting person to know in real life.
Dislike: Katie Hopkins. I don't think I really need to explain anything more.

I only tried the red grape & honey pizza once. It was at this networking event I'd been invited to & the organizers had put on a pizza buffet for attendees. I got there late & by that time the red grape & honey one was the only vegetarian option left. I didn't think it tasted too bad at first but I noticed it had a pretty weird aftertaste. I felt a bit ill later on as well. Nothing as bad as what you described, but my stomach didn't feel too good that night & the next day. Anyway,it served as a good reminder to get to events like that on time
Joy L
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alesha1991)
Like: Janelle Monae- I've always been a big fan of hers & really like the ideas/ themes that inspire her music, her unique sense of style etc. I can imagine she'd be a fun & interesting person to know in real life.
Dislike: Katie Hopkins. I don't think I really need to explain anything more.

I only tried the red grape & honey pizza once. It was at this networking event I'd been invited to & the organizers had put on a pizza buffet for attendees. I got there late & by that time the red grape & honey one was the only vegetarian option left. I didn't think it tasted too bad at first but I noticed it had a pretty weird aftertaste. I felt a bit ill later on as well. Nothing as bad as what you described, but my stomach didn't feel too good that night & the next day. Anyway,it served as a good reminder to get to events like that on time
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)
karl pilkington
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (106)
13.42%
I'm not sure (36)
4.56%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (242)
30.63%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.41%
I'm not a current university student (387)
48.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise