The Student Room Group

what to get a guy for his 18th/our 1yr anniversary

My boyfriends bitrthday and our 1year anniversarry are very close, 13 days appart, he got me some lovely stuff for my birthday and i want to get him something nice. I already have a nice card and a 1liter bottle of jack daniels his favourite drink but i would like to get him something else. i don't have that much money so something for around 20 pounds.

he's very into music but i can't think of any cds or records he wants and he doesnt want gig tickets. he wears skinny jeans and band tees or shirts with fitted jackets leather jackets or a trench and has great shoes, jeffery wests he found in vintage the lucky sod.

i just don't know what to get him. Help appreciated!
Reply 1
.:Emmy:.
he wears skinny jeans and band tees or shirts with fitted jackets

In that case, new clothes.
Reply 2
he doesnt need them he looks brilliant, he wears them properly not in the hmm indie is in lets raiid top man kind of way! Cos topman is terrible they have murdered all of jim hensons creatation with their tacky t's.
Reply 3
A book? If he reads...
A DVD? - Film, stand up, tv series?
A teddy bear? (sounds stupid but my sister bought her boyfriend a teddy for his 21st)
Hair products?
Pay for a meal out somewhere?

I wouldn't get clothes. It's really risky. I hate it when people buy me clothes which I don't like and I feel oblidged to wear them. Although when they're well suited and chosen, they can be really good gifts. Maybe try accessories (like a nice belt, bag, hat, sunglasses or something)?
Reply 4
Castelbajac
A book? If he reads...
A DVD? - Film, stand up, tv series?
A teddy bear? (sounds stupid but my sister bought her boyfriend a teddy for his 21st)
Hair products?
Pay for a meal out somewhere?

I wouldn't get clothes. It's really risky. I hate it when people buy me clothes which I don't like and I feel oblidged to wear them. Although when they're well suited and chosen, they can be really good gifts. Maybe try accessories (like a nice belt, bag, hat, sunglasses or something)?

boks are complicated as all he seems to read is clasics particularly oscar wild and since he read all those and gave them to me it would be inapropirate to give them back. 4 od is his dvd's. I just got him a penguin cuddly toy as a present. But the accessories sounds like a good idea.

I got him a shirt and tie once cos he asked but i get the impression he didn't really like it. whoops
Reply 5
boks are complicated as all he seems to read is clasics particularly oscar wild and since he read all those and gave them to me it would be inapropirate to give them back. 4 od is his dvd's. I just got him a penguin cuddly toy as a present. But the accessories sounds like a good idea.

I got him a shirt and tie once cos he asked but i get the impression he didn't really like it. whoops

Ooh, socks are a good one as well. People always get me socks from Topman.

I love it.

Or maybe a nice wallet? They're always useful.
Reply 6
Castelbajac

Or maybe a nice wallet? They're always useful.

i have decied to get him a walet as his is falling appart where can i get a nice one?
He wears skinny jeans? Oh dear.

Gonna have to get him a new mirror so you don't fight over the same mirror every day.
a month of subs on TSR.
Reply 9
i have decied to get him a walet as his is falling appart where can i get a nice one?

Debenhams/House of Fraser always have nice leather wallets from a wide range of brands.

If you're looking for something a bit more fashionable, try ASOS.

Latest

Trending

Trending