Is 29 too old for TSR?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm not going to reveal my username in case I get castigated. But I'm 29, single, live with my mother and have no social life. I'm not a student and still have my virginity. I'm an outcast, but who cares.
zetasigma
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hmmm it's mainly for students on here. Maybe you're studying life ?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by zetasigma)
Hmmm it's mainly for students on here. Maybe you're studying life ?
Nope, not studying a thing. I just wanted to hangout with people I don't even know. Hehe
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm not going to reveal my username in case I get castigated. But I'm 29, single, live with my mother and have no social life. I'm not a student and still have my virginity. I'm an outcast, but who cares.
I'm only slightly younger than you there's plenty of users even older than 29 you'll fit right in.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Might one ask why you want to have no life outside of living at your mums house?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Napp)
Might one ask why you want to have no life outside of living at your mums house?
Simple, I couldn't imagine a life without mummy.
Raymondsantos
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No. Apparently, according to TSR, they consist of more than 10 million students a month. So you should be fine.
Raymondsantos
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Simple, I couldn't imagine a life without mummy.
"Mummy".:lolwut:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Raymondsantos)
"Mummy".:lolwut:
Whats wrong with "mummy"?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Bit cringe for a 29 year old to be calling their mother that
Abigail_1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Calling her "mummy" is cute honestly!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Bit cringe for a 29 year old to be calling their mother that
We're all different, therefore it is fine.
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Im 44, and studying for my CIPS, and daughters about to go to uni. I mainly go on parent room here, or if someone is asking for advice or opinion on a uni we been to on open day, then will try and help

I dont think any age is fine. As long as your a help to people, and not some keyboard warrior or some weirdo creep.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ghostlady)
Im 44, and studying for my CIPS, and daughters about to go to uni. I mainly go on parent room here, or if someone is asking for advice or opinion on a uni we been to on open day, then will try and help

I dont think any age is fine. As long as your a help to people, and not some keyboard warrior or some weirdo creep.
Have you ever heard of diversity or equality? Keyboard warriors and weirdo creeps are still human, therefore they matter just as much as everyone else.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Im 28, will be 29 in a few months so no it's not weird and there are older people on here
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should be alarmed that your still a virgin (living at parents and having no social life are worth half being alarmed) but there are plenty of graduates around D&CA especially.

It's also quite amusing (and alarming) to read the relationships section and see how inept some of the younger generation are.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rakas21)
You should be alarmed that your still a virgin (living at parents and having no social life are worth half being alarmed) but there are plenty of graduates around D&CA especially.

It's also quite amusing (and alarming) to read the relationships section and see how inept some of the younger generation are.
There's nothing wrong or alarming with being a virgin or living with your mother at my age. We're all unique and I don't see why not having sex makes someone some kind of freak.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(No one else picking up the whiff of troll? no one? )
Raymondsantos
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nothing. If that's your thing. Then it's fine. Sorry,
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (105)
13.43%
I'm not sure (35)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.82%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.43%
I'm not a current university student (382)
48.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise