wyann LT
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
When you book student accommodation, do you book for the 2020-2021 year if you are going to university starting September 2021 or do you have to wait for the 2021-2022 option. (This is for Liverpool uni)

Thank you
Student Roost Liverpool
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by wyann LT)
When you book student accommodation, do you book for the 2020-2021 year if you are going to university starting September 2021 or do you have to wait for the 2021-2022 option. (This is for Liverpool uni)

Thank you
Usually the 2020/21 year is reserved for the academic year September 2020 until July 2021, I would check with the accommodation provider if they are selling the rooms yet

~Dean
wyann LT
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Student Roost Liverpool)
Usually the 2020/21 year is reserved for the academic year September 2020 until July 2021, I would check with the accommodation provider if they are selling the rooms yet

~Dean
I am going to Liverpool uni on September 2021 so when am I supposed to apply for accommodation?
Student Roost Liverpool
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by wyann LT)
I am going to Liverpool uni on September 2021 so when am I supposed to apply for accommodation?
Most accommodation providers will have an early bird price on rooms available anywhere from October to November from the following year. It is worth calling the accommodation you are interested in and finding out when they will be opening their bookings for the following academic year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.71%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.29%

Watched Threads