The Student Room Group

EPQ titles

I want to do my EPQ project on schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, I have decided on the working title "Schizophrenia vs Bipolar disorder: how can the diagnoses, treatments, preventions and symptoms be compared?"
However, I am unsure whether this topic is a bit basic, does anyone know if these disorders are talked about a lot in EPQ as I obviously want mine to stand out
Reply 1
To be honest, it doesn't need to stand out, you need to hit the assessment criteria, A lot of the marks are little to do with what you say but all to do with proving you can research effectively, reference etc. You get marks for refining your question based on your Lit review so there's nothing wrong with starting off with a working title and then tweaking it.
Reply 2
Original post by Compost
To be honest, it doesn't need to stand out, you need to hit the assessment criteria, A lot of the marks are little to do with what you say but all to do with proving you can research effectively, reference etc. You get marks for refining your question based on your Lit review so there's nothing wrong with starting off with a working title and then tweaking it.

Okay, thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending