RomanPause
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’ve recently finished my first year for BTEC level 3 business and applied law with a D M as my two overall grades and I’m wondering if its possible for me to get D*DD at the end of my course which would mean I would be going to uni in September 2021
EU Yakov
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i'd worry more about getting that prediction up
not many decent universities willing to offer a place to a student with those predicteds
worst case scenario is that you skip a year and apply with better grades. it's really not the end of the world given how covid will probably still be alive and kicking in 12 months' time
whether you can actually get D*DD or whatever is not something anyone can say other than your tutors. probably a lot of BTEC study/prep advice on this forum. look for it
RomanPause
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by EU Yakov)
i'd worry more about getting that prediction up
not many decent universities willing to offer a place to a student with those predicteds
worst case scenario is that you skip a year and apply with better grades. it's really not the end of the world given how covid will probably still be alive and kicking in 12 months' time
whether you can actually get D*DD or whatever is not something anyone can say other than your tutors. probably a lot of BTEC study/prep advice on this forum. look for it
Those arent target grades I got a Distinction and a Merit first year the targets haven't been given but from what my teacher says it is possible but my questioning is wether I need D* all year round or just D and some merits to get D* D D at the end of the course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (36)
15.58%
I'm not sure (8)
3.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (85)
36.8%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.73%
I'm not a current university student (98)
42.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise