The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Have few issues with my girlfriend basically when we have sex she demands I call her a slut and a whore, when she rides me I feel she makes exaggerated noise. The thing is she recently told me she was abused as a child by her dad. She also said she gets tempted easily and struggled to stay faithful although said she wants to try with me because she says I don't treat her like ****. Trouble is she also says she's not used to being treated like a princess I take her on dates and walks etc I mean she did love it when I took her for a weekend away in the lake district. It's just she contradicts herself one day she wants to be with me forever on another day she says she can't shake the temptation to sleep around, she also confessed that she's been with over 50 men in the past and has had many threesomes. She's only 19 as was well, what do I do?

Sounds like an unstable woman. You should bail once you have had enough.
I'm a little concerned for her. She's pretty unstable and it might stem from her childhood trauma. Is she getting help?
Original post by Clash man
Be quiet lockdown breaker

Be quiet fake account stalker
Original post by Synergy~
Leave her. But not because of her per se, but because you seem like a judgmental a*shole. That’s obviously incompatible with someone like her who needs someone more loving of her, catering to her needs/ kinks and accepting of her past. :h:

She might need help and lots of love. Sounds like someone who has gone through a lot :/
Hope you’re ready to offer that for her and not **** her up or make her feel like ****.

Hes not a ******* if he wants his gf to stay faithful, youre the one judging. also he doesnt have to do whatever kinks she likes. thats sexual harrasment
Original post by Lilymae69
Hes not a ******* if he wants his gf to stay faithful, youre the one judging. also he doesnt have to do whatever kinks she likes. thats sexual harrasment

Thought he was judging her for it, my bad. But regardless they seem incompatible from that aspect. She will still have that kink.

Oh for the second part you have a point. But it did seem like he was judging her for the multiple sexual partners that she previously had.
Original post by Synergy~
Thought he was judging her for it, my bad. But regardless they seem incompatible from that aspect. She will still have that kink.

Oh for the second part you have a point. But it did seem like he was judging her for the multiple sexual partners that she previously had.

They are incompatible. And he deffo wasnt judging her for her past partners,
They are incompatible. And he deffo wasnt judging her for her past partners,

Oh my bad then I completely misread the OP :colondollar:
I retract my post.
Leave her. It is as simple as that.
As brutal as this might sound; there are millions of girls out there, and an awful lot of them will likely be better life partners (if that's what you aspire to in the long term)
Reply 29
u have ur opinion i have mine

Yes. And check again what he says. He makes a derogatory post about her but still sleeps with her. Sounds like hypocrisy to me!
Have few issues with my girlfriend basically when we have sex she demands I call her a slut and a whore, when she rides me I feel she makes exaggerated noise. The thing is she recently told me she was abused as a child by her dad. She also said she gets tempted easily and struggled to stay faithful although said she wants to try with me because she says I don't treat her like ****. Trouble is she also says she's not used to being treated like a princess I take her on dates and walks etc I mean she did love it when I took her for a weekend away in the lake district. It's just she contradicts herself one day she wants to be with me forever on another day she says she can't shake the temptation to sleep around, she also confessed that she's been with over 50 men in the past and has had many threesomes. She's only 19 as was well, what do I do?

Just break up with her. Look back and think, do you seriously see a future with her or are you dating for the fun of it?? If you're looking for a serious relationship then you're wasting your time and losing more opportunities by staying in an unstable relationship. Chances are she'll probably use her past to justify her irresponsible behaviour but you do have to put yourself first, don't let her guilt trip you.
Reply 31
Umm I agree shes horrible but that is so unnecessary..

What is your obsession with labeling people "horrible"? People can screw up and make mistakes, that does not define them as an individual.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
What is your obsession with labeling people "horrible"? People can screw up and make mistakes, that does not define them as an individual.

She is horrible. ive been called horrible for less things by you so...
what do you do?

Enjoy the relationship for as long as you can/want to, but don't get too emotionally attached. Then run a mile when you are ready to look for a serious relationship.
Well most of the responses to this are depressing af.

OP - if you like her, support her in talking to a doctor and options for therapy, if she isn't already receiving some. She and I assume you, are still very young and even if things don't work out between you in the long term, it will be beneficial to her that she gets the support she needs.
Reply 35
Just break up with her. Look back and think, do you seriously see a future with her or are you dating for the fun of it?? If you're looking for a serious relationship then you're wasting your time and losing more opportunities by staying in an unstable relationship. Chances are she'll probably use her past to justify her irresponsible behaviour but you do have to put yourself first, don't let her guilt trip you.

Ok, but don't get things to twisted here; he is also literally riding her as well!
Reply 36
She is horrible. ive been called horrible for less things by you so...

that's not the point though Lilymae69. You actually don't know her! Have you not noticed that he is complaining about her having multiple partners etc. but still doesn't refuse to have her "ride" him! I wonder why?
And some random stranger calling you names on the internet can just simply be ignored!
Reply 37
Original post by Paralove
Well most of the responses to this are depressing af.

OP - if you like her, support her in talking to a doctor and options for therapy, if she isn't already receiving some. She and I assume you, are still very young and even if things don't work out between you in the long term, it will be beneficial to her that she gets the support she needs.

And i think the OP is being a bit disingenuous. He has not, as far as we know, refused the sex!

I don't know what you should do. I know for me personally this would not be a relationship I would bet my heart on.
What you mentioned above are some really big red flags.
What you choose to do is up to you and what you want from this relationship. If you're in it only for the sex and you enjoy it then fine. If you're looking for someone who could be a mother to your children then again me personally I would't bet on her.
Reply 39
Original post by TheArtOfLiving
I don't know what you should do. I know for me personally this would not be a relationship I would bet my heart on.
What you mentioned above are some really big red flags.
What you choose to do is up to you and what you want from this relationship. If you're in it only for the sex and you enjoy it then fine. If you're looking for someone who could be a mother to your children then again me personally I would't bet on her.

But you would bet on the guy who indulges in her to collect sexual favours while he writes to tsr to complain about her. I don't see how his morals are any better.

Latest

Trending

Trending