The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OP you need to decide what’s more important to you - relationship security or your concern for her behaviour/past. It doesn’t come across like you are looking for help for her - your Q is what should I do (for you).

1) As a current boyfriend I would say your responsibility is partly to care for her so you should start by encouraging her to try to move on from a traumatic past perhaps by seeking counselling and support, as it’s causing problems for you both. conflicting behaviours in her which she feels she needs to share as a heads up.

2) it doesn’t sound like she’s 100% satisfied with you tbh, but rather you make her feel safe or loveable by treating her nicely compared to others from her past. I’ve seen this many times with my friends and usually they want the relationship because they ‘should’ yet have a deeper urge to keep exploring or acting out from previous relationships.

That said she is young and you probs are too, not many people are in forever relationships at 19 anyway. She has no reason to settle with you In the long run given her unresolved problems she will want to face them at some point and it may not include you. More than anything you seem apprehensive that you’ll be cheated on, which may or may not happen. It’s sort of the last thing to happen in this sequence of events. You need to be concerned with the root here and now
(edited 3 years ago)
Damaged goods. It might not be her fault the way things turned out for her but you won't be doing yourself any favours trying to be the one picking up the pieces.

I hope you've been wrapping up. Ask yourself if you honestly think she demanded that from all these dudes.
Reply 42
I think that this thread is pointless and should be closed down. The people on this thread don't even know the girl who is being slandered and the dubious OP has long disappeared !
It's entirely ur choice, whether u want to be there to help her through it or if ur not interested in her long term. If u care about her then help her overcome her past and trauma and if ur only in it for the sex then leave her, she seems unstable, to say the least
50 men?! Her hole must be enormous
Original post by Morebalanation

Not scientifically accurate. Doesn’t change size.
Reply 46

Have you thought that the OP s post might be fictitious?
Reply 47

people like you always make me laugh. there's no logic to your silly claim. like, what difference does it make - getting ****ed 50 times by your boyfriend or getting ****ed by 50 strangers? please grow a brain.
A girl like that is only good for a one night stand she ain't relationship material. Just get rid of her before she cheats and breaks your heart.
(edited 3 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending