Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Even with heels, I’m short and I still feel like people tower over me. I know I’m female and I get women are shorter than men but I still get women taller than me often and I just sit down and realise my short legs. It’s quite depressing. My husband and his brothers tease me about my height because the are all over 6 foot, the shortest is 6 foot 3 or something and when they visit our house my husband makes comments. Agghhh it’s so depressing
charliejade1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you are a short KWEEN
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Even with heels, I’m short and I still feel like people tower over me. I know I’m female and I get women are shorter than men but I still get women taller than me often and I just sit down and realise my short legs. It’s quite depressing. My husband and his brothers tease me about my height because the are all over 6 foot, the shortest is 6 foot 3 or something and when they visit our house my husband makes comments. Agghhh it’s so depressing
Attachment 956790
I’m wearing heels, they are wearing flat shoes and I still look short
Anonymous #1
(Original post by charliejade1)
you are a short KWEEN
I wish I was, I’m not though instead I’m a 35 year old who is moaning on a student forum
charliejade1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I wish I was, I’m not though instead I’m a 35 year old who is moaning on a student forum
BABE I'm a tall ass and let me tell you when I wear heels I look like a man! so be grateful your short
Anonymous #1
(Original post by charliejade1)
BABE I'm a tall ass and let me tell you when I wear heels I look like a man! so be grateful your short
I know some tall women who look pretty
15Characters...
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You don't look that short. Your brothers on the other hand are well above average height.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 15Characters...)
You don't look that short. Your brothers on the other hand are well above average height.
Husbands brothers but still, I feel like everyone is above average height
15Characters...
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Husbands brothers but still, I feel like everyone is above average height
Husband's brothers sorry, my brain is being stupid today :laugh:. As far as I'm aware human height for each sex is roughly symmetrical, so only half of men and women are taller than their respective averages.

I understand it's not nice to be teased about your height. Maybe pull your husband up on it if you think he goes too far? I'm not really an expert on relationships stuff.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 15Characters...)
Husband's brothers sorry, my brain is being stupid today :laugh:. As far as I'm aware human height for each sex is roughly symmetrical, so only half of men and women are taller than their respective averages.

I understand it's not nice to be teased about your height. Maybe pull your husband up on it if you think he goes too far? I'm not really an expert on relationships stuff.
No its fine and yes I should talk to him about it, I think it’s because he wants a laugh with his brothers but doesn’t know it hurts me
deadroseex
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am short too. Get bullied for it as well. It is infuriating but not much you can do to be fair. It isn't fun getting called 'humpty dumpty' or a 'compressed spring'. People treat height like a personality trait which is pretty mean.
KelsieTaylor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I understand your struggles, I'm super short too(measured yesterday and saw I was 5ft 4)
chopingirl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
babes there's things in the world to be depressed about it, this aint it. I guess you're about 5ft, a lot of women are that height and look super cute with it.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m 17 yr old male and I’m 5”3, dw
Anonymous #1
I’m 17 yr old male and I’m 5”3, dw
I’m 35, you grow till you are 21
Anonymous #1
I was just looking at myself in a reflection and realised how tiny I am and I wear heels most of the time but still feel short. I literally tried the highest heels possible and I still feel short with them, it’s actually depressing aghhh
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That's just the body you have, nothing you can do about it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
That's just the body you have, nothing you can do about it.
I’m literally trapped in this short body, I want to be tall
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 4 weeks ago
Accept yourself, it takes time but you should know you’re beautiful just the way you are.
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 4 weeks ago
What good is it complaining about something you can’t change? You’re making yourself even more miserable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (46)
15.97%
I'm not sure (8)
2.78%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (100)
34.72%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.39%
I'm not a current university student (130)
45.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed