Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What size is too small?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What size is too small?
depends on ethnicity, erect or flaccid tbh.

average erect length is ~5.5 inches and flaccid 2-3 inches. also be aware that circumcised tends to be smaller flaccid as the foreskin keeps it longer but erect length is the same (pro of circumcision - more hygenic. con - more sensitive penis).
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
should be worth mentioning, sex isnt about length, its about multipel factors and women preferences change individually.
wannabedoctor02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No size is too small to be honest.

All about the motion of the ocean.

If anyone does shame you for your size, then they're the ones who have a problem
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wannabedoctor02)
No size is too small to be honest.

All about the motion of the ocean.

If anyone does shame you for your size, then they're the ones who have a problem
what about those with micropenises. wouldnt that technically classify as too small?
wannabedoctor02
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
what about those with micropenises. wouldnt that technically classify as too small?
No. I mean, sure it's on the smaller scale of sizes, but as "too small" suggests it's bad, I dont think it's bad to have a micropenis (this is coming from a female btw).

I think often times people with micropenises are shamed, laughed at and ridiculed by partners. *That* is bad as it could be really damaging to someone's self esteem, such as completely losing confidence and refusing to put themselves out in the dating world anymore in fear of exposing their size to someone else.

Plus, having a smaller sized penis doesnt really matter if you have excellent oral sex skills.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
sadly a lot of people consider oral sex taboo :lol: but agreed, people shouldnt be riddiculed for the way they are.

what advice would you give to males which have small flaccid but larger erect penises, particularly if they are virgins and afraid of being riddiculled for their flaccid length despite their erect length being normal, above average or large?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
im from the uk as well but i also know it is banned in abrahamic religions (judaism, christianity and islam), hinduism, jainism and bunch of other religions.
at the end of the day, its someones choice if they chose to follow what they say they follow. personally, Im all for stimulating her fingering her but refuse anal, oral and period sex (all of which are considered tabboo by a lot of people).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.08%
I'm not sure (59)
4.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (387)
29.45%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.82%
I'm not a current university student (646)
49.16%

Watched Threads