The Student Room Group

EY Apprenticeship 2021

Scroll to see replies

I did my telephone interview on Monday and got reply today saying I have passed the interview and now they gonna review my whole application and would let me know with outcome soon. Is anyone else at this stage and does everyone else received this email after the telephone interview or guys directly got invitation for experience day?
Original post by Mubarkdu
I did my telephone interview on Monday and got reply today saying I have passed the interview and now they gonna review my whole application and would let me know with outcome soon. Is anyone else at this stage and does everyone else received this email after the telephone interview or guys directly got invitation for experience day?

Hi, I just had my phone interview today. Which service line did you apply to? I applied for the Degree apprenticeship in Technology consulting.:smile: I will let you know if I receive this email in the upcoming days.
Original post by AnonymousB123
Hi, I just had my phone interview today. Which service line did you apply to? I applied for the Degree apprenticeship in Technology consulting.:smile: I will let you know if I receive this email in the upcoming days.

Hopefully you will pass the telephone interview. How did you find the interview?
I have applied to tax apprenticeship in Leeds.
What other firms you have applied to?
Hopefully you will pass the telephone interview. How did you find the interview?
I have applied to tax apprenticeship in Leeds.
What other firms you have applied to?

Hi, hopefully I passed the interview fingers crossed. I am not too sure how it went to be honest. The questions were better than I expected but I feel like I was rushing my answers. Other firms I have applied to include Deloitte and Arup, where else have you applied?
I have my telephone interview tomorrow. What sort of questions did they ask you?Also what office and sector did you apply for?
Original post by ArafatAhmed7861
I have my telephone interview tomorrow. What sort of questions did they ask you?Also what office and sector did you apply for?

Hi, I had mine today. They were strength based questions, some asking about how you would feel or act in particular scenarios. Hope that helps, I definitely was not prepared for them questions really. I applied for the Tech Consulting at the London office, what about you?
Original post by AnonymousB123
Hi, I had mine today. They were strength based questions, some asking about how you would feel or act in particular scenarios. Hope that helps, I definitely was not prepared for them questions really. I applied for the Tech Consulting at the London office, what about you?

Thanks for the reply. Im applying for assurance and audit in the birmingham office.
I'm still waiting for EY to get back to me. You think I should call them or wait?
Original post by Lerooooy Jenkins
I'm still waiting for EY to get back to me. You think I should call them or wait?

Hi, what was the last stage you completed?

Hey,
Same. I'm waiting too. I've completed my online tests and it says "we'll give you an update on your application soon".
Do you guys think this is due to the fact that I may not have performed well and they are waiting to see how I did compared to others, or do they do this with everyone?

Kind regards,
Rose
Thanks for the reply. Im applying for assurance and audit in the birmingham office.

Hi,

Me too. I'm applying for assurance in the Birmingham office. What stage at you at?
Original post by Rose09876543
Hey,
Same. I'm waiting too. I've completed my online tests and it says "we'll give you an update on your application soon".
Do you guys think this is due to the fact that I may not have performed well and they are waiting to see how I did compared to others, or do they do this with everyone?

Kind regards,
Rose

I completed the stage 2 (online test).

EY asked for my CV so I sent it to them.
I have been waiting ever since.
Hi,

Me too. I'm applying for assurance in the Birmingham office. What stage at you at?

Ive just done my phone interview now
I completed the stage 2 (online test).

EY asked for my CV so I sent it to them.
I have been waiting ever since.

Ah right. Let's hope we get through to the next stage. Good Luck!

Ah right. Hope it went well! Good Luck
Mind telling me some of the questions that came up? Will help me prepare for mine, that is if I get it.

Insha Allah you will pass it. Good luck.
Insha Allah you will pass it. Good luck.

Thanks.
Ah right. Hope it went well! Good Luck
Mind telling me some of the questions that came up? Will help me prepare for mine, that is if I get it.

Mostly questions about how you would demonstrate different skills in different situations. Then the standard questions like why EY, why apprentiship etc.
Mostly questions about how you would demonstrate different skills in different situations. Then the standard questions like why EY, why apprentiship etc.

Ah right. So strength based interview. Thanks for the help!
How long did it take you to get to the interview stage after completing the assessments?
I applied to the programme as well but i wasn't asked to give cv?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending