The Student Room Group

A level subjects help

Hello, I am in Year 12 and need some advice from old students (or anyone really). I am currently doing Biology, Geography, Physics and an EPQ. However, I am debating about dropping Physics and doing Computer Science instead (I may drop Biology or Geography but probably Physics).

Does anyone have any advice, perhaps on what would be a good combination or anything to say about my subjects if the have done them / are doing them?

*I don’t know what I will go on to study after my a levels

Any advice would be appreciated!!!

Many thanks
With bio, Physics and geography I don't really see you getting into Stem cause all of those subjects require maths. But maybe you could get into bio or pharmacy or something. You can't get into any uni for computer science or physics or engineering cause you need maths.

But you can have a go at Foundation years. And as you do not know what you want to do it comes down to your interests. So only you can decide now however Physics is better than Computer science and all of your A levels are facilitating. If you take maths instead of Geo you might have loads of options open!!

Quick Reply

Latest