nevermindddddd
Last edited by lopolik; 2 weeks ago
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lopolik)
Hey so I need some opinions on four career choices, politics and history, geography, economics, pharmacy. This for me and other people btw. In terms of the listed above whats the salary, job prospects, and quality of life like.
Politics, History, Geography and Economics are subjects, not careers. They don't have salaries, the prospects depend on how good you are at the job and the quality of life is what you make it. There are hundreds of jobs you could do with those subjects, but you'd need to narrow it down a lot more before you could look at say the salary of a political analyst at a Think Tank (politics degree) versus a Conservation Manager at the National Trust (history degree) versus a Local Authority Planning Officer (geography degree), versus an analyst at a bank (economics degree). Or any other of thousands more options.
lopolik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by threeportdrift)
Politics, History, Geography and Economics are subjects, not careers. They don't have salaries, the prospects depend on how good you are at the job and the quality of life is what you make it. There are hundreds of jobs you could do with those subjects, but you'd need to narrow it down a lot more before you could look at say the salary of a political analyst at a Think Tank (politics degree) versus a Conservation Manager at the National Trust (history degree) versus a Local Authority Planning Officer (geography degree), versus an analyst at a bank (economics degree). Or any other of thousands more options.
Yes sorry I meant degrees *. Thanks tho ! Any ideas on pharmacy
idkwhatodo0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My opinion is that pharmacy has a stable job prospectus but in terms of salary depends... I would say economics, this is all variable on many factors.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (145)
14.4%
I'm not sure (42)
4.17%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (302)
29.99%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.58%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise