The Student Room Group

Any Learner in Croydon?

Hi,

Is there anyone on here who is learning to drive an automatic and is based in Croydon or around? I'm becoming a driving instructor and need a pupil to take in for my test. I can give you a couple of free lessons if you commit to accompanying me in my test. Only looking for female learners please.

Thanks!
Original post by ada2
Hi,

Is there anyone on here who is learning to drive an automatic and is based in Croydon or around? I'm becoming a driving instructor and need a pupil to take in for my test. I can give you a couple of free lessons if you commit to accompanying me in my test. Only looking for female learners please.

Thanks!

This sounds Hella creepy.... dude.
Reply 2
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
This sounds Hella creepy.... dude.

why? lol maybe I didn't use the right words. I just need a pupil and Im offering to give lessons for free. I'm qualified to do that. Also, im female myself hence asking for female learners only so everyone is comfortable :smile:
Original post by ada2
why? lol maybe I didn't use the right words. I just need a pupil and Im offering to give lessons for free. I'm qualified to do that. Also, im female myself hence asking for female learners only so everyone is comfortable :smile:

Well. I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions.
Hi are you still looking? I’m in Croydon and I am about to get back into lessons. I’d love to help you and get some driving time in at the same time.
Reply 5
Original post by k's mamma
Hi are you still looking? I’m in Croydon and I am about to get back into lessons. I’d love to help you and get some driving time in at the same time.

Hi yes I am. Let me direct msg you.

Quick Reply

Latest