The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Any East Asian studying at ljmu or staying at horizon heights?

I’m a Chinese student studying at John Moores who’s lived in the UK since young and was wondering if anyone East Asians studying at ljmu or staying at horizon heights wants to be friends and exchange socials coz kinda feeling lonely that I’m the only Asian and want some Asian friends.
While I'm not East Asian, I do study at LJMU and I am South Asian and would be donewn to be making friends. What's your Snapchat and what do you study?
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
While I'm not East Asian, I do study at LJMU and I am South Asian and would be donewn to be making friends. What's your Snapchat and what do you study?

Yes!! Idk why I put East Asians, I’ll just be glad to have any Asian friends.
I sent a friend request, I live at VitaStudent since I didn't want to share in halls
I’m a Chinese student studying at John Moores who’s lived in the UK since young and was wondering if anyone East Asians studying at ljmu or staying at horizon heights wants to be friends and exchange socials coz kinda feeling lonely that I’m the only Asian and want some Asian friends.

not an East Asian but wanted to ask u some questions if that's ok. how do u find it at John Moores uni? do u think its a good uni, do u like it there in terms of the teaching and studies? has your experience so far been positive and if not why?
Reply 5
not an East Asian but wanted to ask u some questions if that's ok. how do u find it at John Moores uni? do u think its a good uni, do u like it there in terms of the teaching and studies? has your experience so far been positive and if not why?

It’s okay so far, not really enjoying it because it feels very unorganised as lectures are not getting uploaded on time and they are not replying to student emails either. It’s bit of a mess really. My experience so far is not good, I’m not enjoying the uni, everything is a bit unorganised and not really enjoying me accommodation either. I’ve been staying at home and am going back to my accommodation when I’ve got face to face teaching on the campus site so I’m basically in the city for like a day or 2. I think it’s also because ljmu isn’t uni I wanted to go aswell but it’s different for people and for different courses they are doing.

Quick Reply

Latest