ileanadaria
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello,I m a second year student amd recently found my student finance application has been rejected .I changed my course whithin the same university and department during my first year twice but made sure it didn t exceed the amount of fee..The reason they rejected the course was based on the fact that the amount of fee on the new course exceeded the initial fee, which is absurd.It s the same fee for both.Initially I studied Politics Management
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ileanadaria)
Hello,I m a second year student amd recently found my student finance application has been rejected .I changed my course whithin the same university and department during my first year twice but made sure it didn t exceed the amount of fee..The reason they rejected the course was based on the fact that the amount of fee on the new course exceeded the initial fee, which is absurd.It s the same fee for both.Initially I studied Politics Management
Have you ever been to uni before or done a foundation year?
Have you failed any years, such that you had to retake a year?
Please provide a timeline.
Please explain in more detail a clear description of what happened, including the changing course?

I dont understand their reasoning. All courses are going to be c £9250 fees.

You might have to go straight to Issac as I feel theres a lot of information missing as its not making sense to me.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910
Ki Yung Na
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This worries me. I’ve literally just done the same thing. It could arguably effect me too.

Do update with what happens if you can. I’d like to know and I’ll post back if this happens to me as well.

All the best, hope it’s not an issue and they solve it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (44)
15.77%
I'm not sure (8)
2.87%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (99)
35.48%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.43%
I'm not a current university student (124)
44.44%

Watched Threads