Losing Iman

Watch this thread
xelliexx223
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am losing my iman. I don’t pray at all. When I start to pray, I get “lazy” and bored of it and I often miss prayers purposely. I am at a really really low point in my life rn and showing signs of anxiety and depression. I don’t know what to do, I feel like I am so far away from Allah and even if I pray, my prayers won’t be heard. I have prayed before 5 times a day and have asked Allah to help me with something and I feel like my prayers aren’t heard hence feeling like this.

I don’t know what to do.
Yazziii
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Heyy,

I’m sorry you’re feeling this but well don’t for realising your struggles and finding a way to fix them.
I struggle with anxiety too so I use prayer as a way to meditate and talk to Allah. Do you know the advantages and the reasons to why we pray? Everyone has their own reasons that motivates them. Mines are knowing that Allah will take away the sins I’ve committed Everytime I pray and him answering my duas (whether he answers them or not there’s always a good reason to why he does things you just need to have strong hope.) Don’t let the whispers of the shaytaan get to you. Thinking Allah doesn’t hear you or answer your duas are the whispers of the shaytaan to get you away from Allah.
Abys_19
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Keep asking Allah to increase your faith. Have informal conversations with Allah through dua and worship, like you are talking to someone close to you, that is something that helped me. Watching Islamic videos about different topics and watching scientific miracles of Allah, also strengthened my deen. Overall, understanding your religion, helps you become more closer to it. Please don't stop praying, understand why we need to pray, as it is beneficial for us and not just an act of worship. Inshallah Allah makes everything easier for you.
Yazziii
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Sometimes when we repeatedly do something, the motivation and the reason to why we do it becomes unnecessary and a burden so keep renewing your intentions Everytime xx. I struggled to pray today because I had no motivation but I realised if I stopped talking to Allah, no one else will guide me and I’ll just be lost/depressed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads