Need a good Leather jacket In UK

Watch
karthik1122
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Guys,New to the forum and a new student here in UK. Can anyone please suggest me a good coat or a leather jacket for me to stay warm. As a student, can't afford expensive one's.Thanks in advance
Joy L
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by karthik1122)
Hi Guys,New to the forum and a new student here in UK. Can anyone please suggest me a good coat or a leather jacket for me to stay warm. As a student, can't afford expensive one's.Thanks in advance
I got a really good quality one from asos 3 years ago and it is still gonig strong, still looks like new, is very comfy and is very warm. Was a bit expensive (£38) but well worth it, plus if you have a unidays account or studentbeans account you can always get discount codes for asos

Hope this helps
Lolaclover
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I suggest River island! If it’s abit expensive then collect in store for no shipping expenses or just go online and look up River island discount codes! Try some that works! 💕
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey Karthik, you can look for amazing mens leather jacket collection at NiroFashion a mens designer store with huge menswear collection from renowned brands.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.54%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.44%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (544)
48.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise