The Student Room Group

Not me losing motivation the moment I start uni🙄

Hii,

Caught a cold so now I’ve got zero motivation. Is it okay if I wait till I get better then start with uni work? I just feel so guilty for doing nothing
Absolutely, I'd say take the rest you need in order to fully recover and as quick as possible. Do the necessary, drink loads of fluids, avoid further inflammation, medicine, home remedies etc. Do not work your mental as your body will need every last bit of energy to fight off your cold. Having said that, you can always do a little bit of work which doesn't require too much brain power (maybe an hour or two a day).
Reply 2
Original post by HowYaMean
Absolutely, I'd say take the rest you need in order to fully recover and as quick as possible. Do the necessary, drink loads of fluids, avoid further inflammation, medicine, home remedies etc. Do not work your mental as your body will need every last bit of energy to fight off your cold. Having said that, you can always do a little bit of work which doesn't require too much brain power (maybe an hour or two a day).

Thank you!! That made me feel a lot more better and less guilty 😭on a positive note..at least I got it in the beginning of the semester?

Quick Reply

Latest