Stephanie_bexca
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know of any available rooms in Garden Halls that may be taken over, I have immediate availability. I am studying at UCL and unfortunately was not offered accommodation close enough to campus.
nataliemuqattash
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Stephanie_bexca)
Does anyone know of any available rooms in Garden Halls that may be taken over, I have immediate availability. I am studying at UCL and unfortunately was not offered accommodation close enough to campus.
Hey, I have a room in chapter kings cross that I would like to give up. It is only a station away from the main UCL campus. We can negotiate prices if u would like.
YM2067
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, I have a contract at Garden Halls for a Standard Superior room (£216.23 per week) that I'm looking for someone to take over. It has it's own toilet and sink, with a shared shower and is self-catered.The hall is very social and central location 6minutes from UCl .5minutes from King’s cross station
It's available immediately as I was unable to come to London this term. If you're interested or know of a friend that might be interested DM me
GreatMaster911
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I don't have a room in Garden Halls but I've got a room for students only that is fully ensuite and £189 per week. Please message me if you're interested because I need someone to replace me in my contract as I want to study at home to family reasons. And the tube ride is only around 15 minutes and it's actually cheaper to get an ensuite accommodation like this and pay for tube.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (172)
14.68%
I'm not sure (54)
4.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (344)
29.35%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.99%
I'm not a current university student (567)
48.38%

Watched Threads