what would you do if your girlfriend or wife got raped ?

Watch
mon166
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I saw this question on a tweet the other day and many of the boys said that they’d break up with her and that she was “damaged”. And I saw this video of this girl protecting another girl from being raped by a man. All the comments under the video were of people defending the man and it made me confused. I didn’t know if the comments were coming from boys or girls because they were anonymous but it still made me wonder if people would even defend him.

I’m not a boy so I wouldn’t know from that perspective so what would u do if you’re gf/wife got raped. Also pls don’t sugar coat it and tell me what you’d actually do!!
TheUltimateHulk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Kill/hurt the guy who did It.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Be there for her, suggest she talks to a professional who can give her further support than I could.
TheUltimateHulk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Be there for her, suggest she talks to a professional who can give her further support than I could.
Probably a lot better than my idea.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mon166)
I saw this question on a tweet the other day and many of the boys said that they’d break up with her and that she was “damaged”. And I saw this video of this girl protecting another girl from being raped by a man. All the comments under the video were of people defending the man and it made me confused. I didn’t know if the comments were coming from boys or girls because they were anonymous but it still made me wonder if people would even defend him.

I’m not a boy so I wouldn’t know from that perspective so what would u do if you’re gf/wife got raped. Also pls don’t sugar coat it and tell me what you’d actually do!!
link to video?

and what i'd do depends on the circumstances also if i believed her as i know women can sometimes have drunken sex, regret it, then cry rape in order to get the bf to forgive them
mon166
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheUltimateHulk)
👑 there u go
mon166
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
this yours 👑
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Something illegal.
mon166
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
link to video?

and what i'd do depends on the circumstances also if i believed her as i know women can sometimes have drunken sex, regret it, then cry rape in order to get the bf to forgive them
sorry don’t have the link anymore! But I think I kinda get what u mean but could I explain a little more
mon166
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2_versions)
Something illegal.
HAHAHA😭😂
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago

TwItTeT aIn'T rEaL lIfE.... i think if u looked outside twatter 99.95% of boyfriends and husbands would go and **** the dude/s up.... styop using soy twatter
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OP, You saw the answer you did because it was Twitter, and it's a cesspool of bleurgh.

The only right answer is to be there for them and keep doing that...I can catch up with and sort out the criminal if need be down the line...but there's only one chance to be there for the one you love y'know?
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
TwItTeT aIn'T rEaL lIfE.... i think if u looked outside twatter 99.95% of boyfriends and husbands would go and **** the dude/s up.... styop using soy twatter
How is mans gonna advocate against Twitter and put his own point in SaRCasTiC CaPs?
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What a disturbing question...
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Something I probably shouldn't, I'd find him and lose it with him probably.
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheUltimateHulk)
If you get caught, I hope the prison time is worth it.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 2_versions)
How is mans gonna advocate against Twitter and put his own point in SaRCasTiC CaPs?
twitter is for people who love echo chambers change my mind
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Hire the best lawyers I can and absolutely destroy the scumbags in court. Life with no parole in maximum security.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
If you get caught, I hope the prison time is worth it.
so your ok with rape then....
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gtty123)
What a disturbing question...
WTF thinks of these messed up questions?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.52%
I'm not sure (56)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (355)
29.29%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (590)
48.68%

Watched Threads