The Student Room Group

what would you do if your girlfriend or wife got raped ?

I saw this question on a tweet the other day and many of the boys said that they’d break up with her and that she was “damaged”. And I saw this video of this girl protecting another girl from being raped by a man. All the comments under the video were of people defending the man and it made me confused. I didn’t know if the comments were coming from boys or girls because they were anonymous but it still made me wonder if people would even defend him.

I’m not a boy so I wouldn’t know from that perspective so what would u do if you’re gf/wife got raped. Also pls don’t sugar coat it and tell me what you’d actually do!!

Scroll to see replies

Kill/hurt the guy who did It.
Reply 2
Be there for her, suggest she talks to a professional who can give her further support than I could.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Be there for her, suggest she talks to a professional who can give her further support than I could.

Probably a lot better than my idea.
Reply 4
Original post by mon166
I saw this question on a tweet the other day and many of the boys said that they’d break up with her and that she was “damaged”. And I saw this video of this girl protecting another girl from being raped by a man. All the comments under the video were of people defending the man and it made me confused. I didn’t know if the comments were coming from boys or girls because they were anonymous but it still made me wonder if people would even defend him.

I’m not a boy so I wouldn’t know from that perspective so what would u do if you’re gf/wife got raped. Also pls don’t sugar coat it and tell me what you’d actually do!!

link to video?

and what i'd do depends on the circumstances also if i believed her as i know women can sometimes have drunken sex, regret it, then cry rape in order to get the bf to forgive them
Reply 5
Original post by TheUltimateHulk

👑 there u go
Reply 6
Original post by LovelyMrFox

this yours 👑
Something illegal.
Reply 8
Original post by ANM775
link to video?

and what i'd do depends on the circumstances also if i believed her as i know women can sometimes have drunken sex, regret it, then cry rape in order to get the bf to forgive them

sorry don’t have the link anymore! But I think I kinda get what u mean but could I explain a little more
Reply 9
Original post by 2_versions
Something illegal.

HAHAHA😭😂
Original post by mon166

TwItTeT aIn'T rEaL lIfE.... i think if u looked outside twatter 99.95% of boyfriends and husbands would go and **** the dude/s up.... styop using soy twatter
OP, You saw the answer you did because it was Twitter, and it's a cesspool of bleurgh.

The only right answer is to be there for them and keep doing that...I can catch up with and sort out the criminal if need be down the line...but there's only one chance to be there for the one you love y'know?
Original post by Anonymous
TwItTeT aIn'T rEaL lIfE.... i think if u looked outside twatter 99.95% of boyfriends and husbands would go and **** the dude/s up.... styop using soy twatter

How is mans gonna advocate against Twitter and put his own point in SaRCasTiC CaPs?
What a disturbing question...
Original post by TheUltimateHulk

If you get caught, I hope the prison time is worth it.
Original post by 2_versions
How is mans gonna advocate against Twitter and put his own point in SaRCasTiC CaPs?

twitter is for people who love echo chambers change my mind
Original post by mon166

Hire the best lawyers I can and absolutely destroy the scumbags in court. Life with no parole in maximum security.
Original post by Gundabad(good)
If you get caught, I hope the prison time is worth it.

so your ok with rape then....
Original post by gtty123
What a disturbing question...

WTF thinks of these messed up questions?
Original post by Anonymous
twitter is for people who love echo chambers change my mind

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you kinda bit your own tail there mate

Quick Reply

Latest