The Student Room Group

Slept with new guy. Advice

So I’ve been on a few dates with this guy. He invited me to stay the night. I Actually thought he had a two bed place and didn’t feel ready to have sex so was planning to ask to sleep in the spare room but when I got there it was a one bed. I felt a bit pressurised to have sex but if I hadn’t wanted to he wouldn’t have minded. I just felt internally pressurised.
He had initially planned for me to stay a few days but I told him I could only stay until this evening.
This morning he was rushing for work. He has a half day today. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to work saying he would be back at 12. He was quite distant this morning compared to how he was before we’d had sex.
For some reason I’m just feeling quite down.
I have a feeling he was just wanting sex and I won’t be seeing him again now as I really liked him.
He hasn’t text me at work which I felt would have been nice.
When he gets back from work what should I do? I don’t really want to be hanging around his place if he isn’t interested in knowing me any further. The plan was for me to stay until the evening.
Original post by Anonymous
So I’ve been on a few dates with this guy. He invited me to stay the night. I Actually thought he had a two bed place and didn’t feel ready to have sex so was planning to ask to sleep in the spare room but when I got there it was a one bed. I felt a bit pressurised to have sex but if I hadn’t wanted to he wouldn’t have minded. I just felt internally pressurised.
He had initially planned for me to stay a few days but I told him I could only stay until this evening.
This morning he was rushing for work. He has a half day today. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to work saying he would be back at 12. He was quite distant this morning compared to how he was before we’d had sex.
For some reason I’m just feeling quite down.
I have a feeling he was just wanting sex and I won’t be seeing him again now as I really liked him.
He hasn’t text me at work which I felt would have been nice.
When he gets back from work what should I do? I don’t really want to be hanging around his place if he isn’t interested in knowing me any further. The plan was for me to stay until the evening.

Sounds like you might be overthinking it. If he was rushing trying to get ready for work, then it's reasonable that he wouldn't be devoting his attention to you, as work was his priority. That's probably why he seemed distant. I think it's a good sign that he's let you stay in his flat whilst he isn't there for hours. If he really didn't want to see you again, then he would have made you leave when he left so he knew he didn't have to see you again. He's probably busy at work, hence why he hasn't texted. When he gets back, see what he is like and just go from there. But it sounds like you're overthinking it.
Reply 2
He has just messaged asking if I want to go for a meal after he finishes work.
Doesn’t mean he will want to see me again though. I will have to see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending